The Rift

One Island

One prize

One survivor

And she is ready to be the only one.

Marionni hated Zultan the moment she set her eyes on him.

She could only describe him with one word.

Evil.

He was like the villain in every movie she watched. He was selfish, conceited, cunning and overall a devil.

But why does she always find herself in his arms kissing him? Moaning with his every touch? And how can she love him and hate him at the same time?

 ------------

His lips were brushing against mine so gently it surprises me, I never imagined him being capable of gentleness, and it was just impossible.

His lips were so soft against mine too and I wanted more. So much more.

I pulled his head closer to mine kissing him hungrily, my fingers knotting at his hair. I tugged at it slightly causing him to groan. I lost it. Every ounce of sense left in me. I lost all of it.

I didn’t care if we were in a dark cave with bats watching us. I didn’t care that he was my nemesis. I didn’t care that I was in a mission. I didn’t give a fvck at all.

I felt him smile and pull away. I looked at his face inches away from mine as I was catching my breath. The moonlight from outside the cave barely illuminated his face yet he didn’t need all the light in the world for me to see how gorgeous he is.

Something in his face was not supposed to be there though. A smirk.

“I would love to stay and exchange more saliva with you Rio... But you see, I have to bring this to camp.” He waved a dirty old scroll in front of my face.

My jaw hit the cave floor. How did he? That scroll was in my-

And before I could get the scroll back and get my hands on him and murder him here in this damn dark cave and feed him to the bats after he ran away laughing. With my motherfvcking scroll.

“Damn you Zultan!!!” I shrieked.

Causing all the bats to go all ape shit on me.

I hate that man!