There are lots of mistakes here (grammar, plot, etc) but keep in mind that I'm not a writer, I'm just someone who wants to let her imagination to flow. :)

I groaned, I was feeling nauseas, although that seems impossible because I can feel that my stomach is empty, my large intestine is probably eating my small intestine by now. I can also feel my head throbbing, am I having brain hemorrhage? Did I just start my period? Flo Rida’s a bitch!

It does kind of smell like blood. I opened my eyes.

“Oh, hi!” A guy with a really mean beard greeted me. I was immediately alarmed. Where am I? Where is Uncle Joe? Is he alright? I am going to kill the prick who did this.

“I’m glad you’re awake, uhm... You see, we’re in some sort of situation.” He gestured to the room we were in.

I sat up from the floor and looked around me, like me; there were many people in the room looking lost and disoriented.  There are ten of us in this room.

“Where are we?” I asked. I don’t have my wallet and my phone with me. Somebody must have taken them.

"I don't know...” he scratches the back of his neck. “I was with my fiancé and we were going to the movies and the next thing I knew I’m here.”

“WELCOME!” a voice boomed. We were all startled. I looked around looking for the owner of that voice. However, there was no one.

“Welcome to my island my dear players, I am so glad to have you here, I do have to apologize though, that I am not very hospitable. The room that you are all inside right now is the only room in the whole Island and it’s about to explode after my speech, so don’t forget to run off after my speech okay? Don’t worry I’ll make this quick.”

Who the fuck is this guy? What does he mean his ‘island’?

“All of you are specially selected people, you should be proud to be here, because it means your exceptional. In my island, you have to survive, no need for voting to cast people out, you will all stay here and play my games and follow my rules-

“That’s bullshit! This is kidnapping!” A guy with blonde hair said.

“Yes, I know, my men kidnapped you and brought you all here. Now you do not have any choice but to survive and play. You can commit suicide to end this early but that will be very boring for me, I did bring you all here for my entertainment in the first place. I guess I could just feed your dead body to the crocodiles, that’s enjoyable, and dead body not wasted.”

“Fuck you.” Mean beard growled beside me. I can’t blame him for being mad, I am shaking with anger myself. Who does this guy think he is? And we are going to be stuck in this island and ‘play’ for his fucking entertainment?

“Ah, Miguel Hawking.. How are you? Was your last date with Brie fun? I almost brought her here with you, but I knew you she won’t survive a day here. That’s why I kept her in a cell, she’ll be safer there, depending on my mood, if I get bored I might use her to amuse myself...”

Mean beard Miguel is now raging with anger. “You fucking coward! Show yourself! I will fucking kill you!”

The voice laughed. “Survive and you might get a chance. I will be talking to all of you soon, but for now get out of this room and find or create shelter, form a group or be a lone wolf, it’s your choice. Do svidaniya.”

And the voice was gone. The only thing you would be able to hear is our ragged breathes and sounds from insects and unknown animals outside of this room.

“Wait.. didn’t he say this room will explode after his damn speech?” someone whispered.

We all bolted outside just in time, the room detonated and crumbled into pieces.

I was pushed forward because of the force of the explosion, I mentally prepared myself to land  on the dirty forest floor but I found myself on top of somebody.

“Well hi there redhead. I do like my women aggressive and on top but don’t you think I should know your name first?” the person below me winked and wiggled his hips, making me feel his junk.

I stood up and stepped on it. Survive that.