Suspicion

Narrator: Continuing the first chapter, the girls met unexpected news. As a lilac beam shines upon, and they heard weak whistles coming from below, unknown chants being spoke. Also, hooded people gathering around the lilac beam. They close they're mouths as they began to wonder, who are they? what is that? what are they doing? tons of questions filling their head.
Chloe: who are they?!
Victoria: How are we suppose to know!
Sunny: We should report this to the principal
Selene: Don't! we'll get in trouble for breaking the rules!
Rossana: Selene's right, we'll get in trouble, let's keep this first. We don't know anything
Principal LK: Who goes there!
Victoria: quick! hide
Sunny: Let's go through that door! hurry up!
- inside the door and peaking a little-
Principal LK: There might be one of those RES members!
DD: Excuse me sir? RES?
Principal LK: You must be that new history teacher.....
Delilah: Yes my name is Delilah Doreline, Ms. Yang has informed me about some history about the school, she said it was top secret? Would you mind if i share it to the students?
Principal LK: OF COURSE NOT! it's top secret!
Delilah: Sorry sir.....
principal LK: It's alright, now let's go back to our rooms.
- Principal LK and ms. Doreline has gone back-
Rossana: That was close...... there's another door, we should go there...
Narrator: They agreed on Rossana's opinion and what was inside shocked them!
Chloe: WAIT... isn't this our room?
Selene: It's mine?!
Chloe: I thought that was the closet?
Victoria: Ok.... let's discuss these matters tomorrow, it has been a crazy night
all (except victoria): Ok