The Hooded seeker

The principal shrieked and screamed! the children were told to run away and hide. The students, clueless, ran and hid without knowing any single piece of information. The girls ran to find a gigantic cupboard beside their dormitory, they eventually hid there as rest from the unknown surprise.

Chloe: WHAT WAS THAT! WHO WAS THAT! WHERE IS EVERYBODY!
Rosanna: CHLOE CALM DOWN, IF YOU KEEP SCREAMING HE/SHE WILL FIND US AND WE'LL ALL BE DEAD MEAT BECAUSE OF YOU!
Chloe: okay, i'm sorry, but what is happening i'm really scared. It's like some sort of hunger games or something.
Selene: okay, we need to sort things out rather than panicking, we need to escape.
Sunny: Selene is right, we do need to sort things out, make a plan to escape.
Victoria: but how?! We are literally in the middle of some murderer? Maybe?
Selene: Do you see anything useful in here maybe?
Victoria: I don't see anything?
Sunny: Guys...... i think someone is coming.
Chloe: were gonna die, WERE GONNA DIE
Victoria: I'm going to peek through the keyhole

As Victoria peek through the keyhole, everything was black and messy. No one was there and it seemed very quiet. Suddenly a black figure appears, as it comes closer to hall of their dormitory.

Victoria: Someone is there, i see a black figure
Sunny: Quick! Find something! We don't want to die!
Chloe: Uh guys.... i think i founded a small door here? We should go inside!

The girls were surprised with Chloe's sudden discovery, they did agree and went inside. There was a long hole leading somewhere very far. It was another dormitory!

Selene: Ok, but where are we?
Rossana: Another dormitory
Chloe: Uh guys, someone's coming!

A black figure came to the dormitory and saw the girls. The figure wore a white mask with creepy details and a black hoodie with big pants. He held what supposedly is a diamond, lilac colored. The same thing the girls saw when they were creeping in the school halls. Unexpectedly, he had a red eye symbol on his mask and the black hoodie he was wearing.

Sunny: JUST JUMP THROUGH THE WINDOW I DON'T CARE C'MON TURTLES

The figure came closer, slowly stepping closer to them. The girls were terrified and eventually jumped out the window. They were okay and had some little wounds. They founded a car and drove nowhere without anywhere to go. The figure stared at them through the window as they were getting away from the academy.

Selene: Do you know where were even going?
Sunny: I don't know, i just want to drive away as far as possible.
Victoria: Wait is that Principal key?
Rossana: My dad? Wait it is! Pull over! He's with a bunch of students!

As they pulled over in a dark and narrowed park, it was principal Key, Rossana's dad. With a-lot of students.

Rossana: Dad?
Principal Key: Rossana! I'm glad you're okay!
Rossana: why are you here?
Principal Key: The school, it's...
Rossana: What? Is there anything wrong besides the fact there was a loose, probably, murderer?
Principal Key: It's cursed, some students, their dead.
Rossana: WHAT?!
Principal Key: We must go back, but first we need a shelter, were stuck and have nowhere to go. This was traumatizing, I don't even know if the teachers are alive.

Suddenly, someone slipped, they founded a coin. 2 coins, that had the rookfil sign on it.

Student: Does anyone know what is this?

thank you for reading, i am probably going on hiatus and will have like breaks or something since i have A lot of tests and exams, so i need to study. I'll make sure i'll update! Thank you