chapter 2

Louise and Trixi were so excited to get help from their bae. It was a dream come true for him to teach them math. Gohan, aka Food, was confused as to why he had to help these weird girls. They were staring at him and they looked like they wanted to eat him. And he was honestly a little freaked out. The teacher with her stupid accent said "Well get started you little fuckers! You can go work in the library!" Gohan, aka Food, Louise, and Trixi got up and walked to the library. They were still staring at him with eyes burning with passion. "Well.." Gohan, aka Food said "Lets get started." As he was lookng at the two special girls he realized they were actually really cute, even cuter then Videl and Erasa. What shocked him the most is that they were even cuter than Sharpner! Louise had shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes that were so blue she could probaby kill you with her icy stare. Trixi had long brown hair with green eyes that looked the forest by his house. "Well since it seems you got every problem wrong lets start basic, like writing your name." The girls wrote their names on the paper. "If you dont mind me asking why did you guys do so bad on your math test?" Gohan, aka Food, asked politley. "Because we dont got time for dat when we be fightin witches and shit mmmmhhhhmmm" they both said at the same time. "Oh I see. Tell me more." Gohan, aka Food, said confused. 'What did they mean by witches?' he thought. "Well.." They both said. "We have magical powers." said Louise. "That help us protect the city and stuff." Trixi said. "Oh!" Gohan, aka Food, said 'I didnt know their were witches in the city if I knew that I would've helped out.' Gohan, aka Food, thought to himself. 'After all I did save the world from Cell.' he thought. 'Maybe I should tell them...' Gohan, aka Food thought to himself... The girls were still staring at him looking confused. (TO BE CONTINUED!!!)

(i do not own Dragon Ball Z or the chracters of Dragon Ball Z but we do own Trixi and Louise so YUSSSSSSSSSSSS BETCH)