The Breach Of Trost

The Cadets have all successfully completed their training as the top
10 all laughed with each other as they told what they were going to choose. Meanwhile Eren and Annie nuzzled each other as they were finally free from the Survey Corps were all freaking out about their disappearing.

(I'm going to call them some times Eren and Annie or Rogue and Female just so you know).(Also heads up I'll some times have then speak in Titan language or speak their own language).

Eren licked his mate on the face as she kissed him on the face as they laughed. "We're free, but how did you avoid the humans", as the female put her hand on her mate's chest as she looked at him worried. Rogue held her hand as he spoke, "I broke free and kept quiet as possible I had to break you free without anyone waking up" .Annie grabbed his hair and kissed him as he blushed from it as she looked at his face and said, "Thank You".

Armin and a scarfed girl named Mikasa who knew him since they were children. They stood on top of the wall as Mikasa looked down remembering when the Titans first attacked. It happened in 845 when the Titans breached Wall Maria, Mikasa, Armin were all talking when it happened as the Colossal Titan breached the wall. Mikasa and Armin ran towards the Yeager house where Mikasa's adopted parents lived as they saw Carla Yeager under the rumble of the house. They tryed to pull her out as a two titans closed in one looked at them as it ran right towards the kids.

As a man named Hannes ran towards the them as the other Titan punched the Titan right in the face. "What the hell, what was that" as Hannes opened his eyes to see a Titan as it stood. It stood still until it roared as it ran towards the Titan and started smashing it's foot against the Titan's head. "Get up, GET UP, so I can kill you again, and again, AND AGAIN!" As the Titan's mind went out of control as he looked to see Carla under the rumble crying and realized what he had to do. He walked towards the the kids as he grabbed the ruins and threw them away as he saw a more people running. He growled as he went towards more of the Titans.

Mikasa, Armin, Carla, and Hannes escaped.to the boat as she looked to see the Armored Titan break through the wall. They all starred terrified at it as they watch the new strange titan walk out of the city, as he roared as everyone looked at him. Rogue grabbed a tree and stabbed it into one of the titans, as fell down tired and beaten after all the fighting as the armored Titan stopped as ran off without even thinking.

As Jean looked at her as she had a very down look as he patted Mikasa on the back, "cheer up Mikasa you'll have your revenge soon". A bright flash of light hit the wall as the Colossal Titan had appeared right in front of their eyes as in the forest near the wall Rogue heard the screams as he punched a hole into the wall as he put in it as he climbed up the wall . Mikasa ran towards the colossal Titan as she was ready to kill it as it disappeared in plain site she gasped as more Titans appeared as they all walked towards the destroyed wall. Inside the city Carla in her new house looked at the wall as she starred in terror as she said to herself, "it's coming after me but what did I ever do" As she heard foot steps as she looked to see a 15 meter as she hid inside as the Titan walked around the house as she started to cry for this world to have mercy in her as she heard a roar she never though she hear again. As a fist went into the titan's face sending it flying into a tower as the Titan stood tall growling at the Titan as he looked at Carla as he flashed back to when the kids were trying to save her. He bent down as he held out his hand to her as he took her to the gate where people were leaving. He saw a abnormal heading straight towards the crowd of people

This is what is basically happening though Mikasa isn't the one going to save them from the abnormal it's Rogue.

People started to scream and panic as they all shouted out to each other, "I HAVE KIDS LET THEM THROUGH, MY WIFE IS PREGNANT LET HER THROUGH, GET OUT OF MY WAY, MY BROTHER AND SISTER NOOO"! As Rogue roared at the Titan as he punched it as it's head came clean off it as he growled at the Titan as he stomped on it's nape ending it. He looked at the crowd as he walked towards them as he punched a hole right into the escape making it big for more people to go through. Carla looked at rogue as he walked off towards the mayhem as she looked at him with tears in her eyes, "Thank You, Rogue". As Rogue roared at the incoming Titans as he got into a fighting stance as he went for a punch.