Chapter 2 the smut

King POV:
It's been 12 months since I've been dating Diane and I think I'm going to pop up the question does she wanna have s$x☺️

Diane POV: OK I've been dating king for a year now so I'm going to pop the question if he wants to have you know s$x

Diane and king both ran to each other saying I need to talk to you! In private. They both went to one of the empty bed 🛏 . They both said at the same time I wanna ask you something? King told Diane to go first sigh ok do you wanna have s$x? King said I was going to ask you the same question so is that a yes or no cause I'm ready. Diane said. Me too king said.

Be gentle king this is my first time Diane said.
King- don't worry it's my first time too.
(Guys prepare your self for ultimate smut)

Diane and king started kissing each other sliding each other tongue into each other's mouths then they started taking clothes off Diane pulled down Kong's pants leaving him with his shirt and boxers Diane took his shirt off leaving his boxers she bit her bottom lip
Because she was holding back so she could not make her uncomfortable king gave her a nod and she used her hands to take off the boxers she grabbed his member and kept licking the tip earning moans from king them Diane but all of it in her mouth deep throating him. He moaned out oh Diane the he moaned louder and louder until he said Diane I'm gonna.... CUM!!!!!! He came in Diane's mouth and she swallowed all of it eww I know right anyway Diane then took of her pants, panties and king took of her bra showing Diane skin so clearly he got a nosebleed he then opened Diane legs and put him inside of diane she tried to hold in her moans but she could ahh king!!! She said and she kept moaning and moaning until she was brung to her climax then king started moaning out oh Diane! Then he came inside of her and then king laid next to diane and she took another pill and hoped right back on the bed cuddling king and kissing him and putting her tongue in his mouth then when she pulled away Diane said I love you harlequin and king said I love you too diane. And they both slept in each other embrace.
I'm not sorry 😐