Chapter 1 my crush

KING POV: sigh why won't she love me.
She doesn't even remember our childhood memories together well I mean it's my fault that I erased them but... *starts crying* she will never love me GODDAMIT!!!! whoops I hope no one heard me.

DIANE POV: I woke up to here someone say goddamit out loud it sounds like king's voice. I run to the voice and it sounds like someone's crying I go closer and I see king crying saying why won't she love me? *start blushing* *who is he talking about* I thought. Hey king why are you crying? Because a girl that is in the seven deadly sins group won't love me.

He turns around to see Diane 😨

King POV: D D D Diane! I turned back around to clear my tears. Oh hi how are you Diane she had a frown face were you talking about me king? Diane said. He nodded

Diane POV: *wow I didn't know he had a crush on me* she thought then she sit next to him in her human size. So let's talk about this you go first. I loved you for a long time now. We were together when you were little don't you remember diane. He said. Then she thought about it and she remembered she started at king and started crying she hugged him and said when were you going to tell me harlequin?!
When Diane said his true name he was shocked and started crying
King POV: Diane laid me back on the grass
And started kissing me she slid her tongue in and out of my mouth which I accepted then she blushed madly like I did then she said guess I have my first boyfriend and you have your first girlfriend huh harlequin 😏 I madly blush then I started kiss her back and we kept kissing for 5 minutes then out of nowhere ohhhh ban and meliodas said. So it's official! King and Diane madly blushed Diane and king screamed out STALKERS!!!!!