Wasted🎈

*EDDIE'S P.O.V*

"WHAT THE ACTUAL LIVING FUCK!?" I look over at Bev to see if she's seeing what I'm seeing, but after all, there's nothing else to look at. "Who the fuck are you two!? Get out of here!" I demand the two strangers who are casually making out in the back of Richie's truck. They get up and leave, I can't believe how pathetic people are sometimes.

"That was sure something..." Bev says.

"It sure was. I'm gonna go find-"

"Hey bitches!" I turn around and see Richie and Y/N. Richie had his arm wrapped around Y/N. "Whose ready to party!?"

"You're drunk, okay well that's not surprising." I say.

"You need to relax!" Sometimes Richie can be annoying, but I still love him.

"Alright, let's get wasted." I shrug. I look at     Y/N and give her a friendly smile.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Y/N P.O.V*
<time skip>

"STOP FIGHTING! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" I shout at Richie and Bill as they punch each other.

"No, Richie has gone way to far this time! I am sick of his bullshit! He's a backstabbing cunt!" Bill swings a few punches at Richie.

"It was two weeks ago! Bev and I are over, we aren't dating anymore!" Richie pushes Bill.

"Ya, but she was cheating on me with a guy like you!" Bill shouts, where did his stutter go?

"Uh I'm gonna go check on Bev." Stan says and goes over to Bev to cheer her up because she thinks it's her fault for this chaos. Eddie comes over to me and hugs me from behind since he sees that I am sad and don't like it when people fight or get hurt.

"Oh like you're any better! You're just mad 'cause I am way better looking and have a bigger di-" Bill punched Richie right in the face.

He got back up and punched Bill in the nose, it was a bloody mess. "Why can't you learn that Beverly doesn't want you anymore?!" Richie shouts, you can feel the anger rushing through his veins.

"You can't tell me what to do." Bill protests.

"No, Bill! Shut the fuck up! What happened to bro code, huh? What happened to it? When you and your friend like the same girl, you don't go chasing after her. You know that! Ever since... ever since Georgie died, you just seem to think you can do whatever the hell you want, and you can't! He died nearly five years ago and you're still acting as if your living in a fantasy world." Richie exclaimed.

"Richie! That's enough!" Eddie shouted, though it didn't really do anything. You can see Bill's eyes start to almost water.

"What? It's the truth and you know it, we all know it!" Richie said.

"If it's bro code, then why'd you do it?" Bill pushed Richie.

"What did I do? Ya know, I never even THOUGHT of going for Beverly because I knew you liked her. To be honest, it was a one night stand and then she went ahead and figured we were DaTiNg." Richie pushes Bill back.

"STOP IT THAT'S ENOUGH!" I try separating them, but I get shoved back from Bill and fall onto the ground. Bill takes a few good swings at Richie. Eddie helps me up.

"Alright Y/N, lets get out of here. I'll walk you home." Eddie tells me.

"No, I can't leave Richie, this will only get worse."

"Trust me, Richie is strong and we are only getting in the way, they have to settle this their own way." Eddie grabs my wrist aggressively and starts walking. I guess I follow him. We are now on the road, out of the quarry.

"I hope Richie will be alright." I tell him.

"He will be, don't worry. By tomorrow they won't even know what happened and will be best buds again." He replies.

"Um Eddie..." I look at him.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Can I just spend the night at your house? I don't want to go home because I'm afraid that my parents will get mad at me for staying out to late." That's not why, it's just that tonight I knew both of my parents would be home and they always fight.

"Ya of course." Eddie smiles softly. "You can sleep in my room when we get there and I can give you a sweatshirt of mine so that you'll be comfortable."

"Where will you sleep?" I ask.

"Uh I don't know, the living room I guess."

"...could you maybe...sleep in the room with me?... I just don't want to be alo-" I was cut off by a gun shot heard in the distance.

This chapter was all over the place! But I think it will be interesting ;)