<Request Rules>

Before we jump in, I would like to preface a few things.

1) I normally write these one shots for the characters I love and such. And also because there are barely enough stories to quench my satisfaction for those characters soooo....

2) The shows/fandoms in the description are those that I have been a part of. Note that the statement was in past tense. I will reject one shot requests from fandoms I have never been in or for characters I don't feel comfortable writing.

For example: I've watched OHSHC (Ouran Highschool Host Club) and generally I'm not a Mori fan girl. He's cool and all, but I would either reject this request or (if you really REALLY want me to write about him) I will attempt to write a one shot with him. In this case, I'll most likely ask for a prompt for me to see how it'll go.

I don't feel like I am a good writer if I don't know and understand the character well enough. That being said, I don't want to disappoint by writing lame one shots for a character you hold dear.

If I have multiple requests, I will skip the request for the uncomfortable character, but I will keep note on how many readers also want a one shot on them. This is to make sure more content is being released and to show that I will be fair with your requests.

3) You may either message me or comment a specific prompt. (Preferably message me if it's a long specific prompt. Tends to surprise the other readers, yeah?)

If you just want more of one character, comment on one of their one shot pages. If I don't have that character yet, feel free to message me or comment on the Fandom Divider pages.

4) I don't own any of the shows/fandoms that may be a part of this book. I'll state this at the beginning of each chapter and specify if a chapter is my original piece or not. (Or if I think it's my original piece, there may be some people who also think like me, so who knows?)

5) Feel free to request one shots from fandoms I didn't specifically list in the description.

For example: I listed Various Anime
You could request for something like OHSHC, Ajin, Seven Deadly Sins, etc. I will reply on if I have or haven't seen the show yet if you comment or message me.

Thank you for reading! I hope you understand the premise. I will already have some one shots available since I sometimes pre-write them, so enjoy! Don't be afraid to comment and vote, it really makes a writer's day.

Written: 11/25/18
Published: 10/3/19