chapter 22-i love you✔️

NARRATOR POV

"ya!!!!!!"sana yelled in shocked when she saw a familiar body was lying on her bed...the guy woke up from his short nap as he heard her loud scream...yes..he was taehyung..

"ya kim tae hyung..how can you get in my room..did the security safety was broke??"she shot him with questions...

"there's nothing i couldn't do in this world..."he murmured while scanning her body head to toe

sana realized what had happen and she cursed her life deep in her heart...

he was staring at her body which only wrap by a towel that only reach until his thighs....her hair was wet and water still dropping from her body...

"ya!turn around now!!i'm gonna change"she ordered and walk to her closet...but he was quick enough to grab her hand...she look at heir hand and gulp...

he slightly smirk at her cute reaction...

"you know what i didn't regret get in here before you done changing"he said..she slam his hand away then look away...

taehyung pull the study chair near to bed and sit on it then quickly pull her to sit on the bed edge while facing him....

"y..ya..can't you atleast let me wear my panties first..seriously this give me hella shiver"she said and mumbled the last word...

he flicked her forehead playfully..

"i'm the one who should turn on here..why you're the one who getting shiver?"he laugh

"ofcourse i do...with that perv mind of yours..who wouldn't scared and shiver duhh"she rolled her eyes...

"what make you act so shy......"he paused and lean closer to her face

"princess...i've saw everything remember??"he whisper make she quickly push himback...

"YOU!!!"she greet her teeth..

he laugh then pat her head...

"don't worry..i woukdn't do such a stupid things ...if i did..i just gonna get you pregnant.."he smile and wink..

"that the worst you brat!!"she glare at him....\

"fine..enough of teasing for tonight..."he said

"so..what about somi you want me to do??"she ask..

"tomorrow gonna be her last piano performance...and i couldn't make it to watch her...so...can you replace me??" he ask...

"sure..but...didn't daniel going to be there...?"she ask..

"he will...i just want her to know that i remember my promise and ask you to be there cause i can't..."he state

she just nodded....

he suddenly stare at her with an expression that hard to describe...

"sana ya..."he called her name softly...

".....o..o....??"she was stutter

"i love you"

she was flustered and couldn't said anything but keep blinking

"and i'm sorry....for everything"he continue..

she frown her forehead

"what is it??is anything hap---"

"i just want to say that i love you...i'm sorry if it's too late"he cut her off

"i...i lo---"

she couldn't finish her word when suddenly his lips already crush with hers....she was no ready for it but her hand automatically wrap around his neck and she couldn't resist the kiss so she kiss him back....his hand wrap around her waist ...after a moment he grab her shoulder and help her stand without cut the kiss...the kiss was not passionate enough to call it one...but it's really just a romantic deep kiss...