Meeting Her

To night is the night I was meeting London. Was I happy about it? Hell no. Did I try to get out of it? Hell yes. Am I going to regret this? Damn right. Anyway, it wasn't anything exciting. We were just having a little movie night at Geo's house. The boys were out so it's just us, three.

I walked to Geo's house and came in. London wasn't there yet so it was just me and Geo. He was so happy for us to finally meet but me on the other hand was feeling the complete opposite.

"Someone's in a good mood," I said as I hugged him.

"I'm happy my two favorite girls are meeting. You guys are so much alike," he smiled.

I kissed him, "Well I'm glad you're happy. You have such an amazing smile baby."

He blushed, "Oh shut up."

His phone chimed and he checked it.

"She said she's just around the corner."

I nodded, "I'll go get the blankets."

He nodded.

As I opened the closet door I heard a knock on the front door. I assumed it was London so I mentally prepared myself.

I grabbed the blankets and came back downstairs to see them hugging... tightly.

And it wasn't just a normal hug. No. Of course not. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were a little to low on her waist. But I paid it no attention. It's just a hug. It doesn't mean anything...right?

Geo look at me and I held the blankets up. "Blankets!" I cheered.

"Yeah!" Geo chuckled.

He held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and he introduced us.

"Courtney this is London. London this is Courtney."

I smiled, "Hi."

"Hey," she said.

We awkwardly looked at each other until I spoke.

"Geo put the blankets on the couch. I'll make-"

"I'll make the popcorn," London said and walked to the kitchen.

"Okay," I said. "Interrupting people," I kinda mumbled.

Geo looked at me, "Be nice."

"I am. I'll make the drinks."

Geo chuckled as I walked to the kitchen. She seemed to know where the popcorn was, which I found weird.

"You found the popcorn fast," I kinda laughed.

"This isn't the first time we've done this. We have movie night practically every Saturday."

Interesting.

I didn't respond I just finished making the drinks then went back into the living room.

"Movie night every Saturday, huh?" I questioned Geo.

"Not every Saturday."

"Juwany."

"Nothing to worry about," he said then grabbed my hands. "Nothing."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes. I love you, okay."

"Fine," I said walking towards the couch. He pulled me back in front of him.

"I said I love you, okay."

"And I said fine,"

"Well we're just gonna stand here until you tell me you love me."

"Hmmm," I said then I ran around him and we fell over the arm of the couch. Geo landed on top of me.

"I guess I love you too."

"That's not good enough," Geo said.

"Okay fine. I love you too."

He smiled then kissed me.

"Ouuu," London said jumping her eyebrows.

I lifted my head and I hit my head on Geo's.

"Ow. Sorry," I said to Geo.

"Damn big head," Geo laughed.

"Sorry babe," I said then kissed his forehead.

"It's fine," he said kissing mine too.

He got off of me then grabbed the popcorn out of London's hand.

We sat: Me, London, then Geo.

Why wasn't Geo in the middle? I have no idea...

So this is a chapter that I started but never finished. I probably lost inspo or it didn't fit with the chapters before or I just thought it was too much and I didn't finish.

Word count is 638

Ignore all spelling errors