Not in the Mood

I woke up this morning with Geo on my chest. I lightly smacked him.

"Ow. What? I was having an amazing dream."

"Well my boobs hurt, big head."

"I can make them feel better," he smirked.

I pushed him off of me, "No no. I'm not in the mood."

"Come on babe. It's been forever."

"It's been since yesterday," I said as I got out of bed.

He grabbed my hand, "Get back in bed."

"I'm not in the mood."

"But I am," he said.

I opened the drawer and threw the lotion on the bed. Then I threw the vaseline on the bed and a towel.

"Go crazy," I said after I slightly slammed the drawer shut.

"Babe, seriously."

"I'm serious too."

"Fine," he said as he grabbed the lotion.

He pulled his dick out and started whacking it. It was honestly kinda hot. I was getting a little turned on by it.

I couldn't let him see that I was into it so I went downstairs. I laid down on the couch and I started to touch myself a bit. I kept myself quiet then I heard him coming downstairs.

I quickly got up and went to the fridge.

"Still not in the mood?" He asked.

He was shirtless with sweatpants on but the thing he wore oh so well was his huge bulge.

He knew what he was doing, coming down here with his dick all hard and visible.

I bitch smiled at him, "No, I'm not."

That was a complete lie. I wanted him and I had a feeling he knew that.

"That's unfortunate," he said as he walked passed me, brushing himself against me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the cereal box.

"I bet it is," I said.

"It is," he said grabbing two bowls and spoons. "Can you grab the milk?"

I nodded and walked to the fridge and opened it. As I was bending down I felt him slide my shorts down.

"Geo!" I yelled but I intentionally stayed bent over.

"Want me to stop?" he asked as he rubbed me.

"..no."

"I didn't think so. What do you want me to do to you?"

"Fuck me Geo. Make me cum with your big fucking cock."

"Don't have to ask me twice," he said as he pulled his dick out and stuck it inside of me.

He started to bounce me up and down on his cock.

He put his hand around my neck and then bent my head back. He kissed me aggressively.

He pulled me to turn around and then cleared the bowls of cereal off the island. He definitely will be the one to clean that up.

He pushed me towards the island and then grabbed my leg and placed it on the island.

"Stay like that," he said as he started slamming himself into me.

"Fuck daddy," I said as I looked back at him slamming into me. Woah..he's like.. fucking hot!