Guy and Gay and Girl

School Au! (kahit na nasa school naman talaga sila) Wherein there is no QED club, Lorelei and Loki aren't living together, and definitely no Moriarty around!

Warning: The beginning is a perspective of a gay, no homophobes allowed 🚫🚫🚫 Quite a lengthy chapter with 2.8k words

But this is definitely LoreKi :>

Requested by: ElectricHan

LOKI

"Loki dear, gusto mo kumain dun sa bagong bukas na burger place?" Jamie asked, clinging on me.

"Sama kami ni Lori!" Alistair butted in suddenly, dragging Lorelei towards us.

"Ha? Gastos na naman?" Lori grunted.

"Don't worry libre na kita." Alistair said to her.

"Oh? Edi tara libre naman pala eh." Lorelei said happily.

"I'll join, but I won't be paying for you." I replied to Jamie. The others laughed and she pouted but smiled widely after a second.

"Okay lang, Loki dear, basta libreng sulyap sayo sapat na!" Jamie said, I maintained my poker face but that line is very cringy.

"Yuck, Jamie, san mo naman napulot yan?" Alistair laughed.

"Whatever, basher." Jamie said and the other two laughed, then we walked to the new place.

I am Louis Kingsley Mendez. I am not really a sociable person, I have a habit to be very sarcastic and a nerd at some times, but not that I will ever admit that part. I am cold, but it's just because I don't want to be close to people who either have a bad attitude, or those whom I know will leave me, because I used to lose a very dear friend of mine, Rhiannon. But that story is for another time.

Even though I say that, I still managed to have some friends, it's not like I wanted to be friends with them, but they just started to stick around me. I love their company though, even if sometimes they can really get loud and annoying.

"We're here!" Jamie shouted loudly as we arrived the burger place's door.

Jamie Santiago. I would say she is a typical rich girl, but she isn't. She is very unique, especially the fact that she has photographic memory. She always wears a one-sided braid that really reminds me of my old friend, Rhiannon. Maybe that was one of the reasons why I am comfortable with her even though sometimes she invades my personal space. That's the problem with her. She likes me and she's very vocal and showy of it.

"Alistair, mura lang pala dito, wag mo na akong ilibre." Lori said.

Lorelei Rios. We have a lot in common. We both love solving problems and riddles, we're both smart, I give her that, but still, we just can't get along. Every time we're alone together, we always argue, though there are rare times where we don't. The problem with her is that Alistair OBVIOUSLY likes her and she remains oblivious to that. Like, how dense can she get?

"No, Lori. Ako na." Alistair said. See? He obviously likes her.

Alistair Ravena, the last one to be part of our little squad since he was a new student. He is a childhood friend of Lorelei that's why he got close with us. He is also a smart guy, but he is cooler. He is tall, rich, and handsome. And the problem with him is that...

"Double cheeseburger with fries and drink." I ordered.

"Nako Loki, kaya ka tumataba eh." Lorelei teased me.

"Shut up."

I am Louis Kingsley Mendez. And the problem with me, which is also my problem with Alistair, is that I'm a homosexual that has a deep crush on Alistair Ravena.