To the girl with a broken heart

To the girl with a broken heart,
      I see it in your eyes though you smile from ear to ear. I see it in the way you listen to music and feel the meaning of it. I see the way you talk about your past and how you mourn for it. You, my friend, are brokenhearted.
      You're heart has been broken, maybe by the first boy you ever love, the loss of an old friendship, the dream that you didn't take or the wear and tear of hearts that you go through. I think it is very hard, for once, an outsider looking in, to find the words that can make you feel better.
      I know how it feels to be alone. Waking up with an empty heart, fighting for another day without a glimpse of hope. Battling with yourself, should I fight or should I go?  Without even realizing that you always have a choice. It is your choice to grow from that emptiness. It is your choice to move on. It is your choice to be happy. It is your choice to understand. It is your choice to forgive. It is your choice to love.
      You are so loved. You deserved so much to feel less than that, no one can take that from you. Your future is out there, closer than it seems. Even though you're experiencing that pain, that emptiness, that betrayal, know that God is in control.
     Never, that a father does not love His daughter. Never, that a father, forgets His daughter. Never, that a father does not want the best for His daughter. Never, that a father will not sacrifice for His daughther. Never, that God will not care for us. We are His daughter.
      Cheer up! You are loved. You are beautiful. You will be okay. God heals!  ♥

                                                                  Love,
                                     A girl, whose heart has been broken too