• 30

HOW BOUT I FINISH THIS BOOK AT 40 CHAPTERS THEN START A NEW ONE REAL SOON?

everyone who read this book go add me on sc : @ayeeeitznaii
or i'm not updating this no more (jk) . i add back tho .

Zariah's pov

   Lil Tjay's song, Forever blasted throughout the house when I got back from the mall after doing some shopping for Christmas. I bought myself some stuff and Pharaoh and his family.

"Free Xanny he got caught up in here
Op snitched that little nigga a bitch
Fuck the judge he can suck on a dick"Pharaoh sang with his heavy New York accent.

I pulled out my phone and went on live since this nigga ain't know I came back.

He danced around the living room with his controller in his hand.

He turned around and came dancing towards me rapping and everything.

"Boy move!"I pushed him out the way and set up the live in the living room.

"You know this ya shit though,"he laughed kissing my cheek.

I switched the song playing from his phone and onto the tv to Girls Need Love. Y'all don't know how much I love that song.

"Here we go bro!"he rolled his eyes and sat down ignoring my singing.

"I just need some dick
I just need some love
Tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby
I just need a thug"I sang to him.

He ignored me and stopped it in the middle of my singing.

"You ain't getting shit for Christmas. That's a fact,"I pushed his big ass head then went to go get my phone and ending the live.

"What you get me from the store?"he asked bout to look in the bags.

"Not a damn thing nosy ass nigga,"I picked up the bags and went upstairs.

I hid his gifts somewhere I know he would be able to find it. Ima be surprised if I remember where it is.

"Baby?"I heard Pharaoh's heavy foot self come up the stairs.

"What?"I sucked my teeth while on the floor wrapping Ayla's gifts.

"Don't what me nigga. Can I help?"he asked.

"No! Go play ya game! You can't wrap for shit."I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Bet,"he pouted,"I'm hungry."

"Go make ya self some food. Actually why don't you make me some food because I'm always cooking for you,"I looked at him.

"Mmm..."he gave a look then left.

"Don't burn down my damn kitchen either!"I yelled.

;

My back hurt after sitting on the floor wrapping gifts and my feet was killing.

"Bae I made chicken and rice,"Pharaoh came in and say the plate of food on the desk.

"You?"

"Yea I did it. I looked up some videos and I got it,"he said happily.

I laughed and tried it and it was actually good.

I finished eating and made him clean the kitchen since he made food.

"Bae Ayla's here,"Pharaoh entered the room carrying her sleeping tiny figure and her bags.

"Oh yea I forgot she was coming. Here daddy dropped her off?"

"Yea he had to run,"he put her bags down as I made spence on the bed for her.

He put her in between the pillows but as soon as we started to walk out the room she wanted to start crying.

Pharaoh looked at me,"Look what you did."

"Boy shut up,"I smacked him and picked her up then let her stand on the floor while she cried.

She wanted to be carried but I wasn't doing that shit because her parents baby her too much. She needa get out the the being carried stage.

She went to Pharaoh and he looked at me,"Don't pick her up,"I said.

He said something under his breath and I looked at him with a side eye.

Ayla cried for a good ten minutes and kept hitting Pharaoh's legs.

He picked her up obviously annoyed and looked at me to see my reaction.

I ain't said nothing to him because she stopped crying and eventually fell asleep.

I didn't even notice the nigga was knocked out with her on his chest. I want a baby soon but I just want to make sure me and him are on the same page. I want our baby to have two parents around.