angelic

The sun rose the next morning among its nest of clouds in shades of pink and orange. Namjoon's eyes fluttered open and he observed the beauty of the sky in a peaceful silence. Golden light flooded the room and made everything seem almost angelic, especially Seokjin.

He shifted under the dead weight of Jin sleeping on him. It must be pretty early in the morning; he could hardly hear any cars and Jin's mother wasn't moving downstairs. This made sense - it was a Saturday after all. Namjoon never got to see a sunrise. He couldn't get up even earlier than he already did for school or he'd be a zombie, and weekends were used for catching up on precious sleep. He probably only woke up early today because of the older boy lying on him.

Said boy was looking particularly cute right now, hair flopped over his face and lips parted a little. He had a fistful of Namjoon's shirt, holding him close subconsciously. The blonde sighed. It wasn't fair that he hadn't made anything real with Jin. It was almost like he was using him to get more comfortable with himself and it was wrong.

After a while, Jin rolled off Namjoon's lap and curled up into the duvet. The taller stood, stretching himself out and smoothing out his shirt.
"Huh?" He frowned as he noticed that both him and Seokjin were still fully dressed, and the curtains were open, explaining why the room was so light. They must've got too comfortable and dozed off, Namjoon supposed.

Jin blinked his eyes a few times as he woke up. He yawned silently and sat up, also noting that they had fallen asleep fully dressed. He glanced around the room, his eyes landing on Namjoon, who was leaning against the windowsill and looking out over the city. His hair was ruffled and he looked especially gorgeous, Jin thought.

"Hey."

Namjoon jumped despite the soft tone of Jin's voice, but smiled as he saw him.
"Good morning. You okay?" Jin grinned and nodded, forcing himself out of bed and into Namjoon's outstretched arms. They held eachother tight and Namjoon began to rock them back and forth, making Jin giggle.

"We should go get some breakfast. I'm starving." Namjoon pulled back and nodded at Jin's comment.
"Me too,"

They headed downstairs and Jin poured them both some cereal, which they ate in the living room seeing as his mother was still asleep.

They spent the day mostly in Jin's room playing video games and finishing homework. Namjoon won most of them as this was how he usually spent his spare time, and Jin pouted each time.

They didn't even notice the time passing until Mrs. Kim called them downstairs to eat.

She smiled at them both mischeviously.
"I haven't seen you guys all day! What've you been doing?"

Namjoon blushed despite the innocent way they had passed their day, letting Seokjin answer for him.
"Not much. We've played so many games. Namjoon keeps beating me, it's not fair!" He couldn't helo exclaiming the last part, causing Namjoon to giggle.
"You'll get better one day, hyung~"

Jin's mother laughed loudly, her eyes creasing up a little. It was obvious to her that the boys liked eachother a whole lot; but also that they were afraid. Whether that be to admit it, act on it, ir stick with it, she knew that one thing for sure.