Chapter 11) Conversations without an end

Scarlet’s POV

Rosalie and I walked out of the store, me with the bandana and gadget in hand and Rosalie with an excited look on her face. I had the opposite look on my face. Gruesome. I mean; Look at the bandana! It is downright ugly! A red bandana with white dots on it. And I have to wear THAT?!? Oh duck no!

Apparently reading my face expression, she quickly said:

‘’You HAVE to wear it! It will look gorgeous on you! Just you wait. And I didn’t pay for nothing!’’

Ahh, playing the guilt tripping card. Smart duck-ass. With reluctance I looked at the bandana again. This so wasn’t going to look ‘gorgeous’ on me. I looked back at Rosalie again, and she was urging me to put it on, with her excited face. Duck dangit.

I grabbed the bandana out of the bag, and got ready to put it on. How the duck do you put this on?!? It doesn’t have an front or back, so I just put it on my head and wiggle it a bit, so that it fits better. I gave her a look of; ya happy?

And she had the nerve to smile a big smile at me, grabbing the gadget and clicking it to my brown tank top. She adjusted the gadget and clicked it on, then she installed the voice and speed of the talking for me. I didn’t know what to expect. After a little while she stepped back and if it could, her smile got even bigger. She said;

‘’Go on! Think of something!’’

What the duck should I think about? You know, it is pretty hard to think of something when someone demands you to think of something! What to think of, what to think of….

And then my thoughts got interrupted by my gadget.

‘’What the duck – should I think about? – you know, it is pretty – hard to think of something – when someone demands you – to think of something! – what to think of – what to think of…’’

It said with his robotic voice. A feminine voice, much like Zoey’s. I looked surprised, down at my gadget. What just happened?!?

‘’What just happened’’

I shocked a little bit. Surprised that it just talked again. It talks! It talks! I talk! Sort of…

‘’It talks! – it talks! – I talk! Sort of’’’

‘’Wow! Oh my god! This is so awesome! You can talk!’’ Rosalie said with a super wide grin on her face.

‘’Yeah - I guess so’’

I was still a little stunned to react properly.

‘’I can converse with people again – after almost eleven – years I can make conversations – again’’

A big smile covered my face too, when I realized that. It was tricky, but it felt as if a ton of bricks were lifted off of my shoulders.

*                                                                                                                                                                           ~~                                                                                                                                                                         *

We talked and talked the whole way to our pack house. Or mansion. It was actually big enough to call it a castle, almost. If it had stones and watchtowers, than it would be a castle.

When I got to my room, I immediately took my bandana off. It was nice to finally talk to someone, don’t get me wrong. But that she can hear EVERY thought of mine, *shudder* it is a little creepy, really. I will only use it when it is really necessary. Because to be honest, it wears me off. I am really tired right now. So the thing I do when I come to my room, after I gave Rosalie the $20 I owned her and we said our goodbye’s, was ripping the bandana off, but still careful not to brake it, and plopping down on the bed. And after a while, I drifted off to a deep slumber. Secretly thinking about what the Alpha of the Dark Shadow pack made so angry and whom he was on the phone with. But don't tell anybody.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

im so so so so so so so sorry for not updating in so long! but you know, people have holidays, and i spend my summer holiday going on vacation for three weeks! so yeah, that is the main reason i didnt update.

and i know this is AGAIN a short chapter, but tomorrow i will update another chapter because i think i own you guys that much :)

but i have an important question to ask you guys, it has nothing to do with my story btw.;

IF YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK AND SEEN THE MOVIE OF THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, I WOULD LOVE IT, IF YOU WOULD MESSAGE THAT IN MY INBOX OR IN MY PROFILE ON MY MESSAGE BOARD. BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO THIS THING FOR SCHOOL WHERE I HAVE TO ''INTERVIEW'' PEOPLE WHOM HAVE READ THE BOOK AND SEEN THE MOVIE. I WILL ONLY ASK SOME QUESTIONS AND YOUR ANSWERS WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS, NAMELESS, IF YOU WANT TO. IF YOU GUYS WOULD SAY SO IN MY INBOX I WOULD LOVE YOU FOR FOREVER! NOT THAT I DONT ALREADY, BUT MORE THAN EVER! I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET ;)

because this is my graduate year and i need to do the best i can :) thank you guys so much for commenting that i have to update everytime, it pushes me to actually do it, because it gives me the feeling that i am being wanted by you guys :) and without the help of Chantal, my best friend i wouldnt have come this far ^^ so thank you very much Chantal, if you read this <3

comment, vote and leave a message in my inbox if you have read/seen TFIOS please :D

xxxxC