1.

Sitting in front of my wall full of pictures that captures the beauty that BTS is, I cry my eyes out thinking that I will never get to see them

Sitting in front of my wall full of pictures that captures the beauty that BTS is, I cry my eyes out thinking that I will never get to see them. V's 'winter bear' is playing in the background making it more hard for me to stop crying. We are so far yet so close, close by the connection of our hearts, our souls.

"Why can't I just be around them? Know them, as normal humans." I hug my knees and sob out loud.
Suddenly, the music stops on its own. The surrounding becomes quieter, it's like there's no one around at all. I look up and my eyes go wide in utter shock. The entire wall of picture is glowing a bright white colour. There's no way I'm seeing this right. I crouch closer to the wall and slowly put my hand on it and it goes through.
"What the?!!" I quickly retrieve my hand back.
"Ray!! Come in here Ray!!" I call my younger sister to see if what I'm seeing is real or I just have gone crazy.
"What sis?" She pushes my door open and walks in.
"What the fuck? Why is the wall glowing like that?" She walks in and closes the door behind her.
"How are you not freaking out?! I don't know why it's glowing, it just started to glow all of a sudden. And I freaking put my hand on it and it went through!" I stand up taking a step back from the wall.
"No way, this is so cool." She says and puts her whole hand in.
"What are you doing?!" I gasp pulling her back.
"Dude do you want to get in and see what happens?" Ray asks smirking at me.
"Ray! No way! I'm not doing it." I go further back and stumble on my bed and fall on it.
"Oh come on! Let's see what happens come na please please." She pulls me up and walks towards the wall.
"No Ray! Don't!!" Before I could stop her she jumps into the wall making me jump with her.

________________________

When Y/n and Ray jumped into the wall, they didn't know where it was going to take them. They didn't know what they have done, they entered the portal of another dimension. BTS dimension, sounds fun right? But the only con is, as they both entered the portal, all their belongings from their rooms disappeared. The people who knew them, loved them got their memories wiped out. It's like they never existed in their world. Both their rooms become completely empty, while they scream their lungs out falling through a white glowing tunnel.

Meanwhile Jungkook was editing a video on his computer when he heard loud screaming. He looks around knitting his eyebrows trying to figure out where the sound is coming from. He turns his head around and look's at his studio's door thinking the sound is coming from outside. All of a sudden a loud thud makes him turn his head back to the computer screen. He widens his doe eyes seeing a girl sitting in front of his computer screen. Y/n has landed on top of his computer desk, she looks at Jungkook in utter shock and disbelief. He keeps looking staring at her without blinking.

"Oh my god!!" She screams and jumps off the table.
Jungkook jumps off his chair and runs out of his studio and runs into the living room.
"Hyung!! There's a person in my room!! Help!!" He yells calling all his hyungs.

On the other hand Ray has landed on a tub filled with soapy water when the tunnel ended. She sits up spitting the soapy water out of her mouth, a loud scream erupts from her throat seeing the sight in front of her. She sees a naked butt shaking side to side to Nicky Minaj's 'super bass'. Taehyung turns around from under the shower and stops his rapping. He screams as loud as he can seeing Ray on his tub.
"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Ray screams jumping off the tub holding her eyes closed seeing Taehyung completely naked.
"HYUNG!! Ahhhhhhh!!!" Taehyung runs out of the bathroom stark naked.
"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!" Ray slaps herself trying to wake herself up thinking she's dreaming, but it's not a dream.
It's a weirdly twisted reality.

Y/n runs out of Jungkook's room and bumps into naked Taehyung. Both of them scream looking at each other in shock.
"What's going on?" Hoseok comes out and screams seeing Taehyung all naked and then screams seeing Y/n. Taehyung runs and stands behind Hoseok covering himself up.
"What happened?!" Jin comes out of the kitchen, with a rolling pin in hand.
Ray comes out of Taehyung bedroom and hugs Y/n from behind peeking at them.
"Who you?" Jungkook pokes Y/n with the end of the broom, he took just in case they attack him. Surprisingly she could understand his language.
"Ahh!!" Y/n screams backing away.
"What's with all the screaming!!" Yoongi comes out of his studio room all annoyed and cranky, cause he woke up from his peaceful sleep due to all the screaming.
"Yah! Taehyung-ah put some clothes on." Yoongi yawns but stops halfway seeing both the girls and narrows his eyes at them.
"We we uh we we don't know how we are here." Y/n shudders in shock that she just spoke in Korean so fluently.
"This has to be a dream." She thinks in her head and pinches herself.
"Ow!" She rubs her arm and looks around as all eyes are on them.
"Are you guys thieves?" Yoongi folds his arms over his chest.
"My GUCCI! You stole my Gucci!" Taehyung whines and starts crying.
"What the hell is going on in here." Namjoon comes out and stops seeing both the girls.
"What the hell?!" He walks to them.
Both the girls back away in fear looking at all the members in horror, now only fate knows what will happen to them.