Chapter 1

Hey my name is Sara Lopez and I have known this guy,You may know him as cash baker. And this is my story.  So I lived right beside the Bakers for years. Cash and me were the closest I had a semi crush on him. I used to call him Braced Face Because he has braces. But he And the bakers sadly moved to LA back when I was 12 I am 15 now and I face time Lani almost every other day. Now me and Lani are closer and I haven't seen cash or maverick which  is a little weird but yeah. Let's get actually into the story now. 

~Real life~  So me and Lani are about to face time we haven't talked in a week because she was on a trip  and I am excited, she just rung me, 

L=Lani S=Sara M= Maverick 

L:Hey sister From another mom 

S:Hey Girl what you doing??

L:Not much just talking to you What are you doing? 

S:Literally nothing 

L:Lol 

M:Hey Lani Would you kind comforting cash he just broke up with Chloe 

L:Yeah sure one sec 

Wait cash had a girlfriend? Why am I happy he broke up with her? I better not still have feelings for him 

L: oh Sara guess what?? 

S: What????

L:So uh my mom talked to your mom and you are coming to LA to move in with me and cash and maverick 

S:WHAT????

L:Yeah isn't it great??? Your flight is tommow at 5:00pm and you will get here at 10:00pm and I will pick you up. 

S:Okay I will start packing now.

L:Okay well I will be Comforting Cash right now so I gottta go bai

S:Bai.

Back to life. 

I started packing I couldn't wait to go. time skip to 2:30 The next day. 

My mom was driving me to the airport and I was freaking out by the time I got to the airport it was 3 and it takes two hours to get through security and stuff. Time skip!to 9:50. We are just about to land. I texted Lani I would land in 10 Mins. So we just landed and I got my luggage and headed to Her car. I put my luggage in the back seat  and to my surprise Cash was in the back seat with blood shot eyes. He said hey Sara Long time no see. I said uh yeah no duh. I realized I had my necklace on that Cash gave me the day he left for LA. He said hey Nice necklace you have there. I blushed and said lol. I got into the front seat and As Lani was driving away I whispered to her Did cash ask to come or did you force him to? Lani said Cash wanted to come. I said oh cool. I went on my phone and pulled up tik tok to watch some of my old friends  Tik toks and the first one that came up was cash's I quickly went to my page hoping he didn't see. Cash then said Oh you follow me on there? I said no duh you were my best friend, oh and nice blonde hair he said thanks and the car ride was silent for the rest of the ride. Once we got to the house I got my luggage and ran up to cash and jumped into his arms and said wow I haven't done that in a long time. He said actually you have never done that.  I said true.  As I walled into the house I said omg this house is huge. And then I saw maverick I ran up the stairs and hugged maverick. I could tell cash was mad. I didn't know why? Maverick said do you want me to show you your  room?????? I said sure it was pretty big. Cash came in my room after maverick left and asked to help me assemble my room. I said sure. I blushed. Oh no I better not be falling for him I know he doesn't like me. Cash said to me, Hey um this might be a little soon but I need to tell you some thing. I was hoping he didn't know my secret that I have been keeping from my family and friends since I was 13. Cash Then said Um so I like you I know you probably don't like me back its okay i f you don't just I have been missing you since you left when we were- I cut him off by a kiss it was long and sweet. I pulled away and said I like you too Braced face. He said okay good and by the way I was hoping you forgot my nickname. I said never and I have a question for you,Cash Baker will you be my boyfriend???? Cash said yes of course Sara Lopez. I then backed up and jumped into his arms. I then said to him hoping he wouldn't break up with me I said But um is it not to early I mean you just broke up with Chloe right???? Cash said first off no its not to early and second off how do you know Chloe? I said oh I was face timing Lani and maverick came in to ask her to go comfort you. He said oh okay. I was on him still and he said do you wanna go get lunch? I said sure! I not off of him and said first one there is the winner as I raced him down the stairs and into the kitchen I won and Cash came In later he kissed me and I didn't relies that Lani was there until after we kissed. Lani said oh it looks like somebody has quickly moved on.