Chapter 2

Cash said yeah well I am kinda known for that 

Time skip to The next morning~ 

I just woke up and realised today I have to go to school in Cash's school we are both in grade 10  

So I got ready this is what I wore

With this hair 

I then went downstairs and met Maverick and cash downstairs I walked over to cash and tapped him on his shoulder he turned around and said Hey babe and kissed me

I then went downstairs and met Maverick and cash downstairs I walked over to cash and tapped him on his shoulder he turned around and said Hey babe and kissed me. Maverick said oooooo. I grabbed some cereal and ate it then we headed to school. We walked to school with our hands intertwined. Once we got there I got my locker combo and my schedule. Luckily all my classes are with Cash except the second to last class. Me and cash walked to our class but we. Decided to not sit beside each other because we would just talk. He sat at the front and I sat at the back. This random girl came up to me and said are you Dating Cash baker??? I said Yes I am why??? She said did you know he is like the most popular guy in school? I said no.the girl said well how do you know him? I said I don't wanna tell you. The girl said  well here is my number I hope we can be friends, and by the way I am not using you to get to cash. I said okay thanks. (Time skip to lunch) I texted Cash at lunch. 

S:Hey where are you? I can't see you. 

C:I'm waving my arms.

I looked up and saw him and smiled,This must be the popular table. Maverick, Cash,and two random dudes were sitting by him. I walked over. I sat down and said hey baby and kissed him. He said Hey. Everybody was staring at us, Eventually they started talking again. Cash said So meet my friends Ethan and Cole. I said Hi, you look like twins. Cash said oh yea I forgot to mention to you they are. Maverick said Hey did you forget about me?? I said of course not Mav. Ethan said So how did you two meet? Cash said Sara Do you wanna explain? I said sure, So Me and braced Face here met back when he lived in Oklahoma and we lived right next to each other since we were 4 to when I was 12, Oh and 1 more thing, This necklace Cash gave to me on the day he left! Cash said Good explaining, Just  you know I don't like being called braced Face anymore and he slapped my arm playfully. I looked around afterwards and saw a familiar face. It was my best friend Chloe who moved away When I was 10 She lived two streets down from me. I said sorry to interuppt you but I see A girl I think I might know do you know the girl who is in the purple shirt and black pants? Cash said Oh no you do not wanna go near her That's my ex Chloe,How do you know her? I said remember the girl who lived two streets down from us and always used to play with me and Lani? Maverick said oh yea I thought i knew her from somewhere. Cash said Oh my god I didn't even realize, But yea you can go talk to her. I walked over to her and said Hey Chloe she looked at me and said OH MY GOD SARA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I said I did to can I sit? She said yea sure. I sat down and blew a kiss to cash, Chloe saw and said why are you blowing a kiss to My Ex? I got up and said well he is mine. Chloe said prove it. I said okay. I walked over to cash and said hey Chloe wanted me to prove it so let me kiss you. He said okay and we kissed. I said bye Cashy. I got up and walked over to Chloe and said Does that prove it? She got up and said You Bitch and  slapped me. I ran to the girls washroom with cash chasing after me. Cash finally caught up with me and said babe you okay? I screamed we are over I'm not dealing with this crap I'm going home. Cash stopped and didn't say anything. I headed home and luckily Lani was home so I walked up to her and say hey sister,Would you mind talking and helping me get threw this moment? Lani said sure but why are you home? I said oh I got slapped by Chloe and I can't feel my cheek. Lani said okay come sit. She said what do you wanna talk about? I said I just broke up with cash, and I am sad and mad I just need help, after I got slapped I said we are over and that i was done with this crap. Lani talked me through it. I said thanks and by the time we were done the boys just walked in the room Ethan,Cash and maverick came through the door. I quickly ran up to my room  and locked the door hoping  cash wouldn't see me. Cash knocked on my door and said, Hey would you mind talking I said Fuck off I hate you. Cash said okay,And left. I made a couple tik Toks and I had a good following so I made a tik Tok stating I was going live in 5 mins. Time skip 5 mins. I started my live and a couple people joined. Actually more then a couple people joined 1000 people joined. They asked me a couple questions and I answered them. Then Cash joined I said Cash get off my live stream. He typed no. I said okay one second guys. I got up and went to Cash's room and screamed Get the fuck off my live stream now or else. He said okay,sorry miss perfect. I screamed Fuck you. I went back to my room. And everybody was asking me why I have bloodshot eyes? I said it's because I was crying cuz me and Cash broke up. Later that night Maverick came in my room 1 hour after I ended my live stream. He said Hey sis I just wanted to tell you cash said he is crying and he would love to talk to you,so we can sort things out. I thought about it and said okay coming. Maverick said okay you go first, I opened the door and Cash said What did she say? Without looking up. I ran to him lifted his head and kissed him. He pulled away and said hey what you doing kissing me I thought you were mad at me. I said yea well after I left school I came home and talked to Lani and she said, "Maybe you should talk to him, Because your reason doesn't really make sense"  Cash said Oh cool. I said yea. He said well do you wanna be my girlfriend again? I said yea sure. I was very happy. Then  I said oh yea  do you know the girl who sat beside me during our first-class? He said oh yea  that's Claire, She is very cool I would totally recommend being friends with her. I said okay, She gave me her number. Cash said cool. I said imma go get food. Do you want anything? He said a water please my Darling. I blushed and said okay coming right up. I went and got his water and I got a granola bar which I had already eaten before I got up the stairs. I walked into his room. I looked at him,he was shirtless. I said oh hey cutie, he said hey. I gave him the water. We went live. He was still shirtless. And really cute once he went live people were asking so many questions.  I saw one that said, Sara, Have you lost your virginity yet? Cash saw it to I guess and he asked me again. I dug my  head into his stomach. He said you gotta answer it babe I said no I  am still a virgin. 

Words:1417 

I hope you enjoyed next chapter out tomorrow hopefully