Chapter 23

Jason's pov

I am sitting back down next to Justin and he pulled my wrist up to his lips and kissed each and every one of my scars. My eyes filled with tears and I let them fall. Neither one of us said another word. He pulled me into his arms and I cried into his chest. Justin ran his hand up and down my back.

"Justin" I say

"Yeah Jason" He asks looking down at me

"W-will y-yo-you um s-st-stay wi-wi-with m-m-me to-tonight?" I choke out

"Yeah baby just got to ask your mum" he tells me

"Jason baby I'm home!" My mum yells coming up the stairs.

"Hey momma how was work?" I ask her

"It was great baby and I'm going out and I will be home at eleven. Oh baby what happened to your arm?" She says

"I was outside and a cat scratched me, but I'm fine. Oh I have something I want to ask you" i say

"Alright baby and alright ask away" she says

"C-can Justin stay the night with me?" I ask her as she looked into my sad blue orbs

"Is your mum gonna be okay with it Justin?" She asks him

"I can text her and ask her" He says pulling his phone out from his pocket.

"If it's alright with Pattie then it's alright with me baby, but are you sure your alright?" She asks

"Yeah mum I'm fine and I went and visited dad today" I say

"Awe baby if I would've been home sooner I would've went with you" she says running her fingers through her hair.

"Its alright Justin and the boys went with me" I tell her

"She said it's alright" Justin says

"Alright then it's alright with me I'll see you boys later. Bye baby I love you" she says kissing me on my forehead then my cheek

"I love you too" I say as she leaves.

I turned to look at Justin and he has tears in his eyes. I feel so bad because the fact that I had hid this away for so long from everyone.

"Jay please don't be upset over something I did I've hid this away from everyone for years. Please don't let this upset you I'm not going to do it again. I haven't done it since I was thirteen." I tell him as I wipe his tears away.

He didn't say anything he just looked into my eyes and started to lean down. Not a moment later I felt his lips on mine. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. He laid me on my back while hovering over me and deepened the kiss.

As I kissed him back I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on the ends of hair on the back of his neck.

Justin was putting so much feeling into the kiss. It was like he was letting me know that he's here for me. I sat up and he was strattling me. He tugged on my hair and I let out a quiet moan and he slid his tongue into my mouth.

Justin's pov

As our tongues faught for dominance I explored every inch of his mouth and I heard him let out a quiet moan. After I had deepened the kiss even more I was letting Jason know that I'm here for him. I'll always be here for him and to let him know that I'm not going anywhere.

He pulled away due to loss of breath and rested his forehead on my chest. Jason looked up at me and I know exactly what he wants to say to me. Jason didn't say it because he knows that I'm not at that place yet. I know he loves me. His entire ora screams I love you.

Jason leaned up and pecked my lips and I got off of him. He turned to me and that's when I knew that I wanted to be with him. Just not yet. Why not now? Oh you'll find out soon don't worry.

12 am.

Jason's pov

Well it's midnight and I'm officially sixteen! Justin's still asleep and so is Octavian. I looked down at him as his head was laid on my chest. He's so beautiful with his brown eyes and honey colored hair. I honestly never knew what happiness was like till I met Justin.

I just hope that tonight at my party everything goes fine. I kissed Justin on the top of his head. I don't know why I can't sleep. I guess it's cause I'm actually sixteen. I grabbed my PS3 controller and went on Neflix. I couldn't find anything to watch so I just clicked on a random movie.

As I watched it I saw Octavian wake up and hop up on the bed. He laid next to me and I ran my hand through his fur while he watched the movie with me. I have no idea what I am watching, but it's funny. I left the movie playing as I slid from underneath Justin and went to the bathroom.

4 am.

Jason's pov

I am still awake and Octavian went back to sleep. I can't believe that I've been awake all night. I grabbed my phone and decided to play a game. I went through my games and decided to play Subway Surffers. I kept one of my arms wrapped around Justin as I obviously used the other to play.

As I played the game I got a text from an unknown number saying-

Unknown: Hey birthday boy can't wait for your party tonight. Is your mummy gonna let it go past ten? Ha this is gonna be fun! Can't wait so excited and oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON see you tonight

Weird. I put my phone down and watched a movie called Why Him. This movie is so funny.

I was starting to fall asleep while I was watching it, but I still couldn't fall asleep till it hit nine and I was out.