Chapter 38

Justin's pov

I am getting dressed after being in the shower. I am putting on my Calvin Klein briefs and my socks. I put on my black ripped skinny jeans. Threw on a black v-neck and then my black supras. I slipped on my gold chain and watch. Lastly I went to the bathroom to do my hair. I brushed my teeth when I got out of the shower. I put some cologne on and went back into my room. I looked myself over in my mirror and I was pleased.

"Hey bro woah" I hear Riley say as he came through my window.

"What?" I ask him

"Why so? You know dressed up?" He asks me

"I'm not dressed up its Friday night and I wanna look good" I say

"Jason's not going to the party he promised his mum that he would be home after the game" he tells me when there is a knock at the door.

We left my room and went downstairs. I looked through the peephole to see Jason? I opened the door.

"Hey you alright?" I ask him as soon as I did he broke down.

"Jase what happened?" I asked him and he didnt answer me.

Riley and I looked at each other in confusion. I let him inside and I shut the door. Jason went and sat down on the couch. When I got a better look at him I noticed that his eye is red and puffy. His lip is busted and his nose is bleeding.

I knelt down in front of him and I said-

"Jason you need to tell me what happened alright"

He just looked at me and broke down again.

"Hey why don't you go get something to clean him up with I'll try to talk to him." Riley told me

Jason's pov

I am sitting on Justin's couch crying. Obviously you already knew that. See I'm trying to be funny.

"Jason look at me what happened?" Riley sat next to me on the couch. I didn't answer I just looked down.

What did happen you may ask? Lets see let me take you back to after I left the game. See I had walked there. Why didnt I ask for a ride? or take my own car? Good questions right? Anyways I was walking home from the game when a group of guys started to follow me home. Why? I don't know. So I was about to turn down my street when I decided to go straight.

Then out of nowhere I was pushed. I heard so much laughter I couldn't take it. I rolled over to see Justin's ex Andrew with Ashton and Alex. If you put Alex and Ashton together as one it's pure evil.

"W-what do you want?" I ask laying there looking up at them

"You to stay away from Justin he's mine" he tells me

"No he isn't you don't own him just because your gone for five years and come back doesn't mean he's just going to up and take you back. He hates you" I tell him just like that he kicked me in my ribs.

"You don't know jack shit about Bieber" he yells down at me

"Oh I know a lot more than you think. Leave me alone" I say