046| bet

Jennie POV     After getting everything ready: my bag, outfit, makeup

Jennie POV
After getting everything ready: my bag, outfit, makeup. I waited for Jaehyun's simple text when he came tot he entertainment. Y/N left me a while ago, after getting picked up by *****.

Glancing outside the window a few times to see no cars around yet. After waiting a couple minutes, Jisoo came and kept me company for the time being.

"He's not here yet?" Jisoo asked, curious to why she wasn't picked up
yet. I just nodded, showing SOME disappointment.

"That's to bad because that black car in the front has been there for quite some time..." My head shot up, looking out the window again. Looking around the parking lot, I finally saw the black car.

Feeling my phone vibrate for a quick second, I looked at the message.

I'm here! ~ Jaehyun

Getting my bag quickly, running out of the entertainment.

"Bye Jisoo~" I waved goodbye before getting into the car.

"Hi" Jaehyun said quietly, almost like a whisper, "Did i keep you waiting in there?"

"No, I just finished right when you texted me so it's fine." I smiled, washing away the worry on his face, "So where exactly are we going?"

"I was planning to go to this restaurant around town. It's new and the food is supposedly good?" He explained.

"Great!" I said, feeling hungry.

* Few minutes later *

After parking the car, Jaehyun got out and opened my side. What A Gentlemen! Soon walking together, to the restaurant.

"So how's your comeback going?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence we once had.

He smiled before answering, "Its been going great actually, the song is a big hit!" I smiled, hearing the song multiple times before coming on this date.

"I mean, what about you? I heard your solo song is a hit too!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

"It's actually going really well! Even though I have one song out..." I said, "Anyway, are we almost to the restaurant?"

"Yeah, I think so?? Oh! It's right there!" He said, yelling in excitement. We ran straight in, cold in the fall season. As we ran in I looked around, scanning the room. Very aesthetically pleasing... Looking at each table carefully, I came across a familiar face.

"Jaehyun!" I slapped his arm, getting the attention.

"What?" He questioned.

"Isn't that Johnny?" I pinged at the table where 'Johnny' is sitting at. I looked up, Jaehyun's face was priceless.

"Ummmmm, nahh.. He told me where he was supposed to be going." He grabbed my shoulders quickly and brought me to the private room in the restaurant. After getting everything settled in the room, we sat down and talked again.

"Jaehyun, I'll be right back... I'm going to the bathroom real quick. If they ask for drinks... just say a glass of water?" He nodded and smiled. Woah, his smile is sooo perfect...

As I was washing my hands, someone came up to me... putting their arms around my waist.

"Y/N!!" I squealed, turning around to hug her properly, "Weird seeing you here??"

"Well, ***** actually took me here. Wanted to talk about somethings..." Y/N said. So that wasn't Johnny I saw? It might've been, just not together.

"That's fun. But, I gotta go back to my date! So bye!" I waved and walked out, confused at the events happening. Bursting through the private room, I saw Jaehyun with the drinks on the table.

"Took you a little bit? Are you okay, you seem a little red?" He asked, worried about my state.

"I'm fine, just a little shocked about something. But other than that, I feel absolutely fine." I smiled at him again, reassuring him that I'm okay.

"Soo Jennie, are you nervous?" Jaehyun suddenly said, smirking devilish. The heat rose in my checks, creating a light pink shade.

"Maybe... Maybe not? You never know.." I giggled.

*After the Restaurant*

As we were driving back to my entertainment, i felt an urge to just stop. I didn't want this 'date' to stop. As soon as I look outside, I see we're already outside the dorms.

"Thank you a lot, Jaehyun! I actually had a lot of fun surprisingly." I winked at him, seeing the red shade on his cheeks, "Awww, so cute!!"

"Alright, that's enough! I'm already shy!!" He hid his face in his hands, blocking my view of his blushing face.

"I hope we can do this again... without a bet." I smirked, knowing what I was going to do next would either make things awkward between us or make things better.

"I hope you don't mind if I do this real quick..." I took his hands off his face and brought my face closer. Giving him a small, quick peck on his cheek, "I hope you liked the 'date' too, Jaehyun."

I smiled before exiting the car and walking inside, putting a little sway on my walk. As soon I was out of sight from his view, I jumped up and down. Excited and surprised on how everything went!

I ran upstairs to the dorm, once I got in a pushed myself against the door and slide down, slowly bringing down my excitement with nervousness, What if he didn't like the kiss? As I got up, I checked who was still here. Only Y/N is out... weird, if she's out on a date it's never this late. But only one thing is still on my mind, Jaehyun.

I guess you win this bet, Jaehyun.
But I think you won more that that.