Chapter Two

Hours of three days had begun to pass. The snow and its wild winds and whispers became hard and tore at the people's skin like claws. Their feet had begun to hurt and their bodies began to freeze until Solas stopped the weak group. "Inquisition. I bring you, Skyhold." He spoke over the loud screams of the wind, and pointed to a castle in the distance with his staff. The people continued to make their way to the castle, now moving quickly with hope. Dorian kept in the back, smiling to himself. "Ah yes, a castle. Absolutely perfect for the inquisitor." He spoke to himself. "I just hope it doesn't take long to move in. Stepping foot into the hold, the magister looked around. "There is much that needs to be fixed if we wish to gain allies to stopping Corypheus." He noted. "There will be plenty of time for that, Dorian." Josephine smiled. "But you are correct, in order to gain allies that are nobles, we must look prepared after the destruction of Haven."

"I don't know about any of you, but I could go for a drink." Iron Bull walked up to them. "Just one? Let's get slammed, yeah?" Sera laughed manically. "We can go and get people's breeches!!" She high fived Iron Bull, and the two went to look around for drinks. "I'd like to look around Skyhold a little more to see what I can find." Solas smiled warmly and went up the stairs into the doors. "Vivienne, do you think you can get us a meet with some nobles in Val Royeaux? It would really help our social standing." Josephine turned to her. She smiled. "I'll see what I can do, darling. But I don't know how much I can help. I'll head to Val Royeaux with the inquisitor and see what I can do." She went inside Skyhold.

Dorian looked around, seeing if there was anything he could do until a voice startled him. "Looks gorgeous, doesn't it?" Cullen smiled at him. "Of course, it'll take some time to get used to." Dorian's eyes trailed up to the man's face, where he studied every detail carefully. Soft, enchanting lips called his name, and his scars each told a different story. The look changed to his eyes, which made Dorian's chest start to flutter. He cleared his throat and snapped back, turning his head away. "Yes, very beautiful Skyhold is." He could feel the cold wind disappear and be replaced with a burning sensation. "Your face is red, Dorian." Cullen observed. "Are you alright?" He placed his hand on Dorian's back gently. The magister only blushed harder, his heart beating faster.

"It's getting late," Cullen sighed. "Let's go meet with the inquisitor, she'll want to see us." Dorian followed swiftly behind Cullen, the image of his face still in his mind. 'Something has to be wrong with me. I seriously can't be falling in love now!' His thoughts screamed. His eyes darted to Cullen's smooth walking ass. Sweat beaded on his forehead and his breath became heavy. 'Everything is alight, I don't feel a thing for this man. Not at all!' The thoughts were swept away as they made it to the throne of the inquisitor. She smiled. "There you are. We will be going to Val Royeaux tomorrow. I shall take Dorian, Cassandra, and Varric." They held smirks and smiles. "Get rest, we'll leave at dawn." She stood up and walked to her room.

"I guess we're all going to have to share beds tonight." Varric pointed out. "Everyone pick a person to sleep with." Cassandra ordered, and looked toward Varric with a sigh of frustration. Sera and Solas paired up, Josephine and Leliana, Iron Bull slept by himself until it finally came up to two people. Dorian swallowed. "I take it we're sleeping partners tonight, huh?" Cullen looked at him. "Yes, it would seem that way." Dorian sat on the floor, as did Cullen. "Let's just hope we don't toss and turn." Dorian joked, chuckling quietly. He closed his eyes once he felt the warmth of Cullen by him. He watched as Cullen slept and after a while, finally fell asleep with the calming noise of the wind.

He woke up the next morning with his head and hands pressed against Cullen's chest, with Cullen's arms wrapped around his hips. Snickers  were heard around them, making them both snap out of sleep. They looked at each other. "Why were you holding me!?" Dorian hissed, acting disgusted. "It's not like I was trying to!" Cullen objected. "You pressed into me first!" His face was burning like fire. Sera fell to the ground, holding onto her stomach with loud giggles filling the silence between the two. "Perhaps you two already invaded each other's breeches!" She laughed harder, face turning purple. They turned their backs to each other. Mira smirked with a chuckle. "Come now, let us go."

They paraded the street of Val Royeaux, earning stares from the nobles. "Hey, Dorian? Would you care to explain that.. mishap this morning?" Varric smirked and held back a laugh. "Yes, that was very interesting." Cassandra smirked. "Perhaps there is something you are not telling us?" Dorian's face lit up. "It wasn't what you think, I swear! It just.. happened..." His voice trailed off. "Just happened? You sure? Seemed like there was something going on." Varric's expression changed seriously. "I..." Dorian hesitated. "I cannot speak here." His voice went low. "Yes, I do enjoy the company of men. But where I come from, we don't think of love. We abuse sex. It is only a one time thing with a partner, then you never see them again." "What do you feel for Cullen?" Cassandra asked softly, sending thoughts to the magister's mind. "I... I don't know.." he whispered.