The Problem With Choices

Jay POV

There is always choices made in life. For example, a choice that you could have made was what to wear today, or what breakfast to eat. The issue with choices is the fact that it is always one or the other.

I knew all to well what choices could do to you. It has been about 2 days since I made my choice to go with Nadakhan, and I didn't regret it. As long as Nya was safe with the other ninja and out of grasp with Nadakhan, Jay was fine.

Jay would do anything to insure the safety of the water ninja. Ever since arriving at this god awful ship, I have been tortured by Nadakhan. To pay for what I have done is what Nadakhan says. A pirate captain without a crew is like a one man circus.

Shockingly, Nadakhan has yet to kill me. He says that I am more powerful than what meets the eye. Whatever that means, I don't care. We all know that the green ninja is the most important element. Lighting just causes destruction anyway.

At this point, I knew that Nya was going through a rough time back at the monastery. No doubt that the team no longer trusts himself or Nya. I will not be shocked if they don't even come to rescue me. I know Nya will do anything to make sure that I come home safely, but there is only so far that she can go by herself.

"Oh Jay?" Nadakhan said looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

"What do you want, Nadakhan?" I asked not caring what he had to say to me.

"I think that it is time for you to know why I have kept you alive. It is time that you hear of the prophecy."

Authors Note

I am so sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter to the story in a few days. I broke my leg really bad and I had to get surgery. I am still at the hospital, but my dad brought up my laptop, so I thought that I should write a few chapters while I am here as I have nothing better to do.

The next chapter is called the prophecy. It  will explain why Nadakhan has kept Jay alive. 

With that, this is the end of this chapter. See you next chapter.

Peace out Dudes and Dudettes!!!