I Like you more

For two days Kla can't help but anticipate about the upcoming date.

Yesterday he went to Nic's house to pick him up and Techno wasn't there. He had training really early in the morning so Kla didn't get the chance to take a glance at his P'No.

He asked Nic when he will finish his training so he can pick him up but Nic only told him „ Type will give him a ride back home, so don't worry about him!"

Doesn't this make me worry even more?!
———————————————————
Finally Thursday

Kla can't concentrate in the class at all. He wants the time 6pm to come faster. He regretted not asking Techno to meet with him directly after school. They could have gone out to eat something together.
After school he went home straight away, took a shower, changed his clothes and made himself even more handsome than he already is.

He feels like he doesn't really need to clean his house as they have maids, who took care of the house and today his parent are on the business trip. So there is no one at home except him and the maids. His parent rarely spend time together with Kla. He is used to being alone at home.

05:00PM

Kla already arrived at P'No house gate. He wasn't sure if he should ring the house bell or just wait till 6pm to told him to come down.

Only then he realized he doesn't even have P'No phone number.

Like WHATTT?

He texted Nic: "Give me P'No phone number!!!!!"

A Min later Nic's message came in:

„ Tsk friend, ask me nicely🤧 or you are not getting what you want. I know what you guys are doing today! "

„ I will lend you my Mercedes for a week. So gave me his number🤨"

„Even better! Here his number 06XXXXXXX"

Kla texted Techno.

„ Hello P'No,

here is Kla. I am bit early today. I already at your house gate"

Few mins later he could hear footsteps of Techno. He hurriedly opened the gate. His hair still wet from shower and the blue towel hang on his right shoulder.

"Kla Did you wait long? Sorry I didn't see your message. I was in the shower!"

"No Its Okay P' I just arrived"

Kla then secretly scanned his body figure. Few water drops dripped onto his shoulder. His black t-shirt lightly damp and hang onto his body firmly.
So sexy. He must have worn those clothes in a hurry, Kla assumes.
Just the idea of Techno rushing to come to see him, make him smile.

"Oh you are smiling? I like your smile. You should smile more Kla"

Kla nodded and followed behind Techno to his house.

" Sorry my house is quite in a mess right now and my parents still at work so there is nothing to eat right now. But I can make you some tea Kla"

As Techno turned his body toward the kitchen Kla hasty grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"No P'"

" Oh you don't like tea? Should I bring you some juice? Coffee? or just water? What do you like more? asked Techno, confused by Kla action.

" No P' I like you more!!"

" Aii Kla don't joke around like that!! I will get you a glass of water at least! " said Techno and hurriedly walked into the kitchen.

"But P' I am not joking tho..." bitterly added Kla in a whisper.

Kla felt a bit hurt by P'No's reaction but as soon as he saw how P'No's ears turned slightly red, he just can't help but chuckle.

"Why is he soo cute" he wondered.

P'No come back with a glass of water and put it on the table.

" So Kla wait for me here, I will grab my phone and wallet then we can- "

Before Techno could even finish his sentence he again was being grabbed from his wrist and taken to the near sofa.

"No P' your hair is still wet. You will get sick!"

Kla took the towel from Techno's shoulder, sat beside him and start gently drying his hair. He gently presses and rub his hairs with the towel. He was being so tender that Techno could even fall asleep in his arm as Kla dried his hair.

They didn't exchange a single word. Just studying each other faces in silent. Kla's gaze stopped at Techno's lip.
It looks so plump and tasty

Techno face is now as red as tomato. He can't help it, when the person in front of him staring at him so intensively. Now he is even looking at his lip.

"Uhm Kla I think my hair is dry enough. Wait for me here" said Techno out of embarrassment and quickly went to grab his wallet and phone from his room.

"Let's go Kla. I can't wait to watch the match!!"

In the Car:

" I told Nic to join us but looks like he is going to meet that girl he recently got a crush on. Sorry, you probably wanted him to come too. " Techno apologised.

"No P'No Just you being by My side is enough. I want nothing more! " Kla replied him in his head.

"I don't mind P'"
__________________

Side story:

Kla doesn't even like soccer or interested in any sport. But to able to watch with his P'No he searched for the match they can watch together.

He even bought the channel line which shows the match of Techno fav team.  Then he memorized the rules, name of players so they can talk about them afterwards. He is ready to do Everything for his P'No ❤
——————————————————

The Pics are not mine! Credits go to the rightful owners! Pls kindly tell me if I am not allowed to use those pics!! I will immediately delete them.