Chapter 11

I woke up to my alarm I forgot that today I'm gonna go and check out merch prototypes with my manager "shit" I got up and bolted to the bathroom to take a quick shower and my routine.

♡ 30 minutes later ♡

After everything I head out and walk down the street to my managers office luckily it's not too far of a walk and I really didn't feel like driving all around L.A when I can Uber I know it cost a lot but hey it's better then being stuck in traffic and then finding parking which may I remind you is vary hard in L.A.

Once I got it the office they gave me a prototype of the merch and told me all the stuff they used to make it. I wanted my subscribers to love them selves and how they're body types are so in stead of just using regular "skinny" models I used "plus" and "thick" models. I want my brand to be something to stand out and show people not to be ashamed of themselves and that instead they should love themselves.

About 30 minutes later I went home after finalizing the date and time for the photo shoot.

When I got to my house I thought I should go see the trap house and see how they're doing and to vlog since I haven't vlogged in a week.

"It's ya girl back at it again with the white vans" I then pointed the camera to my shoes "so I may have lied they aren't vans but they are white" I put the camera down and started walking to my fridge "so sorry I haven't been posting I've been busy and I will fill you guys in on the drama later but right now we're gonna go see the infamous Colby Brock and Sam Goldbock" I stood in front of the camera "ready 1 2 3" and I jumped and cut the camera "alright let's get this show on the road"

When I arrrived I saw all the trap house cars including another car I haven't seen before.

I walked thought the door "WASSUP PEEPS" "yay dest is here" "help" Corey came running outta no where hiding behind me "you okay there buddy" "elty's gonna get me" "umm someone help here" "Elton is the one roommate you haven't meant yet he was traveling with his friend heath" Colby said "ohhh" "and whats happening right now exactly" "Corey happened to prank Elton and now Eltons mad at him" I looked at Corey then Colby and then screamed "well then ELTON COME GET COREY" I then here some loud foot steps then a man whose regular height and looks like he has a good build along with some facial hair "so you must be Elton" "yeahh and who are you" I put my hand out so he can shake it "I'm Destiny" "ive heard so much about you" "really" "yeah" "well ive heard nothing of you till now"

After awhile corey came out from hiding and elton finally got him back with a paintball gun he had  which in my opinion had to hurt hella I mean damn homeboy had a huge welt I kind felt bad but at the same time shit was funny as fuck.

We were all sitting in one of the living rooms when I get a text from Diego saying he needed me asap "sorry yall i gotta go and corey me and you can play cod tomorrow" "really Dest you gotta go" "yeah my bad yall I promise though ill be back tomorrow afternoon see ya"

On the drive to stevens diego called me saying his heart didnt feel like it was beating right and that he popped maybe 8 xans so i stepped on it till i saw stevens house luckily i didnt get pulled over I busted through the door yelling where is diego i soon found all of them with him in the bedroom fucked up diego looked pale and like he wasnt breathing so i had steven help me take him to my car so I can run him to the hospital