Chapter 2

~We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth~

when i showed up to the party all i could see was sweaty bodies dancing having the time of their lives with not a care in the world, oh how I will miss these moments.

(the next day)

i woke up to the sound of my alarm going off "shut it off please" I picked up my shirt putting it on  along with my pants " I told you not to drink to much last night" "okay and you were right happy" I looked over to see my very hung over best friend staring up at me with a sad smile  "your leaving" "yeah remember todays the day" she jumped up "you could at least wait for the graduation ceremony to leave" " I already told you jess I want out of this place" she smiled at me with a smile that told me she was going to miss me "i looked at her with the best smile i could "im gonna miss you too jess and for putting up with me so long i rented out the hotel room for another night so you can party without having to go home to your parentals" "no D you didn't have to" I sat next to her and she put her head on my shoulder "of course I had to J" a ghost of a smile was put of my face "alright J no more moping... How do I look" " good for someone who went out last night" "thanks J" I gave her a hug and said my goodbyes and went to my uber taking me to the airport.

I pulled out the camera making sure you can see my face "okay you guys todays the day but i know some comments are gonna be like what about graduation and blah blah blah well I spoke to the principle about it and he said he will mail it to me so yes i did graduate but I wont be attending the ceremony... as you can see tho im on the airplane so ill see you guys back when im on the ground 

                                                          ------------------time skip---------------

I got off the plane and went to get my bags once I did I pulled out my vlog camera "*makes fake drum roll noise* I just landed in California okay so right now I'm going to my new casa so I will see you guys when I get there" I put my hand over the camera and stopped recording.

I called an Uber and when he finally got here I gave the address of the new house.

When we finally got there I got my stuff and walked through the gate I looked under the mat where the Realtor said the key would be.

I walked through the house and walked to the masters room and put my stuff down then I realized I don't have anything to sleep on or any furniture.

I looked at the time and it said 12:40 which is like 3 in Omaha so I just changed and showered and went to the nearest Starbucks which was just around the corner I walked in and went and ordered a iced latte macchiato I sat down waiting for the worker to call my name.

While sitting there I thought what's the best thing to do right now. Then I got the brilliant idea to do an overnight at an asylum that I heard of.

I got back to the house and got ready for it it by that I mean I took a 2 hour nap on the floor.