-Edd x reader-

You were out shopping for the four guys, you've been living with them for a few years now. You didn't mind shopping. You just had to get some groceries and other necessities. You were walking around the store grabbing the things from the list you brought. Everything seemed pretty normal, ya know, milk, bread and other things. You picked up some ingredients so you could make cookies at the house, paid for your items, and left with your groceries in bags. You set the bags in your car and drove off.

-A few minutes later-

You pulled up in front of the house, grabbed the bags and started walking to front door. Edd opened the door and walked over to you, helping you with the bags.
"Oh thanks Edd"
"No problem (y/n)" Edd smiled.
You walked with Edd into the house and walked into the kitchen, setting the bags on the counter. Edd set the bags he got on the counter and helped you unpack the items. You gathered the ingredients that you bought for the cookies and Edd sat down at the table, clearly bored and interested in what you were doing.
"Whatcha doin?" Edd said getting up and making his way to the other side of the counter.
"Making cookies?" you said looking at Edd while you started to mix the ingredients in a bowl.
Edd's face lit up like a child who'd just received a present.
"Cookies!" He chirped joyfully.
You chuckled, blushing slightly.
"Need help?" He asked.
"I-I um I think I'll be ok heh" you stuttered, you hated when you stuttered. You only stuttered because you have a lil crush on the green hoodied colaholic.
"Ok just tell me if you need anything" he said walking past you to the fridge and grabbed a cola. You watched him as he walked, but snapped out of it and finished making the cookie dough. You took out the baking sheet and scooped some cookie dough and put it onto it. You waited for the oven to preheat. Edd stood on the other side of the counter with his cola in hand. You started a small conversation with Edd as you waited.
"So (Y/N) you dating someone?" Edd asked taking a sip of his cola.
"Actually no." you sighed slightly.
"Really?" Edd asked, seemed a bit shocked.
You nodded. Your conversation was interrupted by a small 'ding!' of the oven. You jumped a bit, Edd chuckled, you put the baking sheet with cookie dough on it into the oven and set a timer.
"So what should we do to pass the time?" Edd asked, leaning on the counter.
You shrugged and suggested to watch (random movie name). Edd nodded and started to walk to the couch, you followed. He sat on the couch and turned the movie on, you sat next to him. Tom was in his room, strumming some chords on 'Susan'. Tord was in his room 'reading'. Matt was out visiting his grandma. Edd started to watch the movie and you were a bit cold so you kind of snuggled next to Edd. Edd looked at you and smiled, his heartwarming smile, you blushed.

Le timeskip- +1 hour+
The movie was almost finished and Edd heard a slight 'ding!' from the oven's timer, you didn't really hear the oven because you were too in the movie.
"Hey (Y/N), I think the cookies are done" Edd looked at you.
You get up and walked into the kitchen, the smell of fresh baked cookies filled the room.
"Mmm~" You say as you begin to take the cookies out carefully from the oven, smelling the sweet scent.
You set the cookies down on the countertop, to let them cool.

//Timeskip for the cookies to cool cuz im a lazy lil shi-//
You take a cookie and take a bite out of it. They were actually pretty good, you smiled at the fact. Edd comes walking over and takes a cookie too. He bites into it and smiles.
"These are pretty good!" Edd says while he noms on the cookie.
"Mhm" you hummed.
Edd finishes his cookie and grabs another. You finish the cookie you had and started to put the cookies onto a plate instead of the baking sheet. Edd walked behind you and hugged you from behind, his hands around your waist. You blushed a dark shade of red. He chuckled, a bit deep. You continued to put the cookies on the plate after a few minutes of taking in what's happening.
"Hey (Y/N)? Can I tell you something?" Edd says.
"Of c-course" You say looking over at him.
Edd removed his hands from your waist and stood next to you. You look at Edd and he looks back at you, clearly nervous and blushing.
"I um...I known you for a while now and....heh...um look it's just...I love you." Edd says blushing and rubs the back of his neck.
You blush and look at Edd.
"Oh um I get if you don't feel th-" Edd started but got cut off by you hugging him.
He gasped as you nuzzled his chest, muttering, "I love you too." into it. Edd smiled and hugged you back.

(A/N: That was sweet. Sorry it took a while to update, I'm kinda lazy. Heh um well hope ya liked this chapter? ~❤️⭐️)