||Matt x reader||

It was nighttime, you were in your bed, comfy. All of the guys were asleep...or so you thought. You began to drift off to sleep and soon you were asleep. You're sleeping position was one to where you were on your side so your back was facing the door. You were in your sleep state when you feel something get behind you...like another person. The person then wrapped their arms around your waist and cuddled you. You were smaller than the person so it was comfortable. You slowly open your eyes to see Matt being the person next to you. You feel your face getting warm as a dark red blush spreads across it. You were being cuddled by your crush. Matt was kind of awake trying to sleep but failed. He nuzzled his face into the back of your neck, thinking you were asleep. You roll over so now you were facing Matt.
"H-Hey M-Matt.." you say blushing.
"Ah, (y/n), i-I'm sorry!" Matt began to apologize and explain why he was in your bed., "you see I just couldn't sleep and-" Matt was cut off by you pressing your lips against his. His eyes widened but he quickly melted into the kiss.
"(Y-Y/N).." Matt says.
"Y-Yes?" You reply, looking at him.
"I-I have to tell you something.." Matt says looking back at you.
"I um....I love you." Matt says and you're eyes widen.
"R-Really, Mattie?" You say looking at him.
He blushes and nods. He hugs you close and kisses your head. You nuzzled in his chest and say a muffled 'i love you too' and look up at him, innocently.
"How are you even more cute than me?~" He says, looking at you. You giggle and yawn.
"Get some sleep, cutie~" Matt purred. You blush at the nickname and fall asleep in his arms. Matt pulls the covers over the two of you and falls asleep.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-;-;

A short chapter but its a Matt x reader and i just thought up the idea for this because i realized i dont even take up half of my bed, feeling a bit lonely, I wrote this. Yay
And the song at the top was just one of the many songs that gives me nostalgia, from my sister, and I listened to the song, along with a few others, while writing this and i listen to the song in my mix so I can sleep.
Pandora~❤️⭐️