MY SEX LIFE

So you found me out. It's I you're local college aged virgin. It's gotten to the point in my life where having my virginity can be taken in a few ways: first could go as "Oh are you waiting until marriage." Not too bad but still not the vibe I try to give off. Secondly it could go with the fact that maybe people don't think I'm pretty and WANT to have sex with me....I definitely hope that's not the case but it can't be ruled out. Simply because I am the third option: I never meant to hold on to it for as long as I have but since I'm 21 years-old a senior in college and still working with what the lord gave me and what my father hopes I will take the grave with, I might as well wait until I find someone worthy of being so intimately close with that I won't care about the lighting in the room, or what I'm wearing. I want to go into the EVENT knowing that I will not regret it or look back on it regretting my decision.

Now you want to know how far I've gone with a partner, and let me tell you it's crazzzyyy far. Like so far I probably need a passport. Now you are like "ok we both know this is not true, you haven't had sex!" And if you thought that you would be correct! I have gone as far as making out with a boy, we were in 4th/5th grade very unsure time really blends together, and honestly I was so young. I blame "A Cinderella Story" for this early make-out session, it was and still is my favorite movie of all time and I just wanted to find my own Austin Ames so did my bff at the time. Our parents threw a party a in walks a boy who we would go on to both make out with. Please know that every time since I have kissed this boy and saw him I would not and will not acknowledge this, this man-child did not do the best for all of us and stop talking to us when we grew up but tried to REMAIN our friends. We were not here for it.

Soooo what's it like being 21, and knowing that I haven't had sex yet and that a majority of my peers and friends have? Well it makes some conversations tough...I don't get most sex jokes which makes bars/parities/any conversation with the male population difficult to get through. However, it really doesn't make a difference. People don't care if I have/haven't had sex, and if they do they typically ask why not. Which I respond with "because I haven't wanted to," this leaves people uncomfortable and end the conversation with me so it's a win-win in my opinion.

In short, I have never seen a dick or want to until I think I could look it straight in the eye and not laugh or question why people want to stick in their mouth, when we ALL know that it barley sees soap.