Chapter 2

Ladybug
Adrien struggled to grab the LBIP as she was dragged away. He was furious that she had to go. Adrien had tried to claw the security guards. But they had chained him.  He frequently started growling and hissing at the security that had drug him back to his own Vicinity. Mrs. Bustier opened Adriens and Marinette's enclosure. The security set Marinette down and left with Caline shouting the door. The guards unties Chat Noir and hurried out of his enclosure. Soon after he started to hiss and speak gibberish wanting to see his lover again. She was his and only his.

Caline was still shocked as the CDIP went back to hissing and growling at them. She hurried out of the observation desk and went to Marinette's enclosure to see if she was alright. She had the security guard open her enclosure for her to walk in and check for scratches. "That was Brave, but risky, What were you thinking ?!" She shouted at her. "Are you alright, did he get you?" Caline asked after she didn't get a response. "Yes, he got me." She replied weakly. "What, where?!" She ran over to see. "He got my heart." She sighed. Then the nurses arrive to make sure she had no wounds.

Adrien was having a hard time being without her. He felt as if he were a drug and he needed. The whole laboratory when quiet for a quick second while a loud growl was heard as well as whimpering. Caline then rushed over to Chat Noirs enclosure while the security closed Marinette's. She looked inside to see Chloe. How did she get in there? She looked to see a deep cut on her back. "Why won't you mate with me!" Chloe yelled at Chat. "I don't want to mate with you." He said coldly. Caline and the other scientist were shocked. He doesn't speak he usually shows his emotions in growling or hissing form. "Get out before I change my mind about not killing you." He hissed. Then the guard came running in and put her back in her enclosure. "I'm sorry A-Chat Noir. I didn't say she could come here. I'll speak with her scientist and see why she had permission to come here." I begged for his forgiveness. "I'm looking forward to my next meet with her." He mumbled to me. "No, you will not see her again I will not allow you to hurt her!" I shouted. "Chat Noir, your next meet will be with subject CDIP 108897 so be ready tomorrow and get your act together." I say tiredly and walk away. He then goes back to growling and tearing up his enclosure.

Caline felt bad that Marinette had to be punished because of her acts earlier that day. She told the guards to bring Marinette and put her in the enclosure outside in the cold. "No please!" She whined. Chat Noir jumped up at the sound of her voice. He went over to the view of the isle way. The way to get to the outside enclosure was to pass the CDIPs. As the guards slowly made an effort to drag her. She kept on grabbing on to each enclosure wall. When she finally made it to his she held on tighter. They made eye contact. He softly mewed to her. She giggled in response. Mrs. Bustier watching from the observation desk. Then something that only Marinette and the guards could hear. He started to purr. He was purring. The guards stood there realizing what what going on. "What's going on tell me!" Caline yelled to them. "You won't believe it Caline. Your feline friend down here is purring." The guard said back. Caline the ran, she ran like her life depended on it she had to see this. She made it down the stairs to his enclosure to see a happy kitty rubbing on the glass and purring loudly. Even though she was tired and exhausted she was extremely excited. He had actually made a acquaintance! She wrote down on her note pad, Adrien, CDIP subject 10192015 made a liking to Marinette, LBIP subject 912015.

Caline then started to think maybe if Marinette was at his meets then maybe he would mate with another CDIP. "Put her in." I tell the guards. They opened his vicinity and as soon as they did Chat Noir was holding Marinette close purring and showing her affection. The guards then dragged him into the enclosure with her in his arms. "I'm Ladybug" she giggled. "I can tell." He purred back. They stayed like that, giggling and purring for hours.

Mrs. Bustier then came back to check on them and she soon sees Marinette curled up sleeping and Chat Noir watching her and making sure she was comfortable and warm. Caline smiled that they were getting along. She then walked to her car and drove home silently. Chat made sure Caline was gone before he climbed on the small bed pulling her close to him. She then kept snuggling deeper into him. He smiled. Is this love? Could I really be in love with Ladybug? He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips making her smile. Then Adrien moved over and left a love bite on her neck, showing she was his. Ladybug pulled the covers around him making sure he was warm even with all that fur. He smiled at her actions. He knew tomorrow she would have to leave. Then, he would have to meet another CDIP because of his actions right today. He held on to her so no one could steal her from him as he purred and rubbed on her. He soo calmed down and fell asleep making sure nobody was going to take her from him.

Marinette slowly removed her self from the bed and hid under it taking the blanket trying to find a warm place to sleep. Adrien woke up from the sudden movement of the cold breeze from no blanket. He looked around for Ladybug but she wasn't to be seen. He got out of bed looking everywhere to later see her sleeping by a vent underneath his bed with the blanket. He had felt bad she was cold so he crawled under snuggling her again trying to keep his lover warm.

Was it even possible for a CDIP to fall in love and mate with a LBIP? It was a risk both subjects were ready to take. But the scientist had chose other wise Adrien shall mate with another Female CDIP. Marinette was to be introduced to another LBIP subject 775602 named Luca tomorrow. Which only leaves one question Will these Hybrids have to love each other Anonymously?