Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V:

"WHAT THE FUCK SMITTY?!?" I yelled into the mic. "Haha!" Smitty was laughing on the other end. Smitty had pushed my Character into ohm's, he then turned into the neighbor, He captured me, then in Red font it said Missing. "Fucking Dick.." I mumbled to myself. "Sorry Y/N, a sacrificed had to be done!" Smitty responded."Good Job Smitty!" Ohm said, his voice filled with excitement. "WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU GUYS GANGING UP ON ME NOW!?!" While I was arguing with Smitty, Mini's character was running away from Ohm. "Nononono! FUCK!" Mini screamed along with us. Ohm has captured Mini "Mahahhahah!" Ohm yelled, laughing maniacally. "That's bullshit.." I mumbled, pouting. "Well you should have been on the look out Y/N. You really should trust no one!" Mini yelled at me. "I TRUSTED YOU?!" I shot back. "I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ME! I'M TALKING ABOUT OHM AND SMITTY, THAT BUNNY BITCH AND FUCKING EXPIRED MILK-BAG ARE ALWAYS SUCH BACK-STABERS!" Ohm laughed. "Not always..." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah keep telling yourself that sweet cheeks.. Do I have to make a Montage of all the times you've stabbed us in the back?" Smitty chuckles "Especially that one time-"
Ohm stopped Smitty mid sentence. "DONT even finish that sentence.. I get it y'all are just bad and jealous."
I busted in to laughter. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I asked, almost choking on my own saliva. "Why wouldn't I be?" I stopped laughing. "Oh, you are serious.. well.. this is awkward.." I mumbled, unsure of what to say next. "Ha, Fuck you Y/N!" Ohm said. "I bet you would." I said in my flirty voice. Ohm didn't respond. "Ohmwrecker has left the chat" I laughed so did Smitty and Mini. "Ok maybe I shouldn't Fuck with him that much." "Nah you fine Y/N!" Smitty said catching his breath. "Well I have to get this edited by guys!" "Bye Y/N!" Mini and Smitty said. I hit end called And switched to my Editing software and went to get the video done.

~a few hours later~

"Anddddd posted!" I sighed to myself. 'finally done' My video is now being uploaded to mother fucking YouTube! "Ughhhh...!" I twirled in my rolling chair. "Might as well look at the comments.." I was scrolling through comments.
@ youtubegoddess43: Dudeeee you suck! 🤢
@ Y/C/Nfan687: OMG YOU ARE SO FUNNY I LOVE THAT PART AT 6:56 that is me and my sister fighting!❤️✨
@ fuckeveryone69: Why don't you do a face reveal? Is it because your ugly?! OH 👌🏼😂!!!!
I fucking rolled my eyes at that comment. I was so tempted to say "That's not what your mom said last night." But 'I have to be a adult' what the fuck even identify's as a adult!
'I am so fucking done...' I thought to my self. I reach over to grab my Vape Pen:

"Milk-bag Fucker has sent you a message"

"What the fuck does he want?" I coughed a few times before answering.

Milk-bag fucker: Hey! I need you to meet someone!
Memelord: Sure who?
Milk-bag fucker: He is a Old friend name John you will love him!
Memelord: Ok I am down to meet!
Milk-bag fucker: Great!
Memelord:  Also didn't know you have other friends 😂
Milk-Bag Fucker:  Haha fuck you!

A/N: Sorry this is short I swear ima post more this is just the first chapter it's going to get better hehe 😈