The Fall

She woke up that night with sweat all over her face. The dream of her falling down from a tall building makes her jolt on the bed and wake up. She tries to remember what happened before she falls in her dream but she couldn't. She rolled around in her bed trying to get back to sleep; finding the best position to sleep.

  Alas, she gets up out of her bed as she couldn't go back to sleep anymore. "It's only 2.34 a.m." she says as she looks at her clock lying helplessly on the table. Her brother had broke one of the stand of the clock, making the clock unable to stand on its feet. She walks out of her room to see if anyone was still up. Her parents and her brother had went to sleep as the doors of their rooms were closed.

  She went to the toilet quietly to do her business, she needed to wash her face too as she could see some dried saliva by her mouth. As she finished doing the things that she needed to do in the toilet she tried to open the toilet door quietly. Creakkk~! The loud sound of the door was really loud that she was sure everyone had heard that especially her mother as she has a very sensitive pair of ears.

  Faint sounds of sheet rustling sheet was heard. 'Ugh, I hate this door..' was all she could thought of before her parents room's door opened slowly. Her mom's head was seen peeking out from the slightly ajar door. She went closer to her mother as she wanted her mother to go back to sleep so that she can send her to school later.

  "Why aren't you in bed, Nina?" her mother ask her faintly as she was still half asleep. "It's ok, mom... Just go back to bed. It's only 2.40 am." Nina said to her mother. As soon as her mother heard the time she closes back her door. Nina goes back to her room after going into the kitchen to get her a glass of drink. 

  She tied her hair into a messy bun as her hair would always turn frizzy and too fluffy everytime she wakes up from her sleep. She took her phone on the table and starts to scroll around in her phone trying to think of what to do. She wanted to play her games in the phone when she suddenly heared the sound of footstep outside her door.

She opened her door to see who it was. Only to find out that nobody was there. Just as Nina was about to close the door she saw a small note with the size of her phone on her doorstep. She took the note while looking around to see who had put the envelope by her doorstep.

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOU ARE INVITED TO GO TO THE
WORLD WITH IMAGINATION!

"World with imagination? Wait, what?"