The Enimie

Yup believe it or not jenelle finicky and me Cassidy jones were best friends, we liked the same ice cream, movie, food, we even dressed the same sometimes we were like sisters... anyways it was me and her till the end, but then she changed she started smoking and dressing more skimpy, she also joined the cheerleading team without me and that's when I knew I lost her. But things happen right ? People change .

Cassidy POV

"Where's ur little ducklings ? are they gone hoeing aro- " (got cut off )

SLAP

"How dare u talk about them like that ur pathetic , u know that ! no wonder why I left ur sorry ass ! "

" Oh I'm sorry did I upset u ? "

" Whatever , this conversation is not over !"

And just like that she walked away , can u believe she was my best friend ?

I went to my locker and got my stuff and headed to class thinking about what just happened , jenelle seemed kinda off didn't she ?

I walk into my first class and took a empty seat next to a girl with red hair and brown eyes , she has the cheeks like chipmunks when they fill it with nuts , my point is her cheeks are very chub-

"Mrs jones is there something on ur mind ? am I boring u ?"

"Nope not really "

" Ohh would u like to answer my question then , what is 5 divided by 20 times 53 plus negative 4 ?"

" Ummm "

" Pay attention next time won't u " he said with a wink

Eww , I turn my head and see the red head girl chewing on her pencil and giving me a note with the other hand , why is she handing me a note ?

I opened the note and it said ...

" Miss jones note passing is strictly not tolerated ! pass it now !"

Oh shit

Read

Vote

Comment

Sorry for mistakes ✌️