Chapter 1:Why me?

Three months prior

   I woke up to the sun beaming through my window. I took one of my last free deep early morning breaths. Seeing as summer was over in three days.

"AHHHGH" I yelling rolling over out of my bed. "Who gave the sun permission to wake me ?" I said lazily sit up rubbing my forehead.

I made my way to the kitchen to give in to my fat food loving cravings. I grabbed some bread and threw it in my rusty old toaster. Lazily making my way over to the fridge grabbing the koolaid and an orange. Drinking straight from the jug of koolaid I toss the orange on my counter heading to the pantry with a singular pack of pop tarts.

"Didn't I go shopping yesterday?" I ask myself . I am answered as my stomach growls at the smell of toast. I look down to see my flab in all its fame and glory.

"That explains it" I sigh in resignation. I grab my toast after it pops and lather it in salted butter. 'See Y/n this is why you have diabetes' I thought to myself chuckling.

I chomped on my toast hearing the satisfying chronch. "Mhmm "I grumble in satisfaction.

I finish my breakfast grabbing my phone off the charger. I look at the time and bolt to my closest quicker than you can think about food. I grab my black spaghetti strap, gray ripped jeans, and my jean jacket.

Today was the karaoke competition and I was nowhere near prepared. I put on my deodorant grabbed my half cronched toast and ran to my bike after locking my door.

I struggled getting my keys out of my bag. Inserting them into the ignition. I turned them hearing a growl that died. "Why me?" I exclaim turning the key again. A low growl erupts like it is trying at least. " Come on Susan "

It starts

"Thank jisoos." I exhale driving to the park.

-----------------------******\\\\*\\\\\\/\\\////
Hey its your neighborhood friendly lazy author I'm slow with updates I dont have an exact schedule but I try as often as I can