Present day

  His smell whafts past my nose the familiar scent fills my nose igniting the memories Slight pain and anger filled my head quickly dispearsing I sighed there was no point in being upset at him. He's moved from something we never had.

  On plus being single isnt that bad I get to stare at cute guys and their butts with no shame what so ever, without having a guy be jelous plus hes too weird and he has bad music taste.

What is wrong with me I need to stop at least hes happy thats all that matters. 'But what about my happiness' ugh why am I so selfish.

  I push passed the crowd of kids in the lunch line. An amazing thing about being a foot shorter than everyone is you can squeeze through almost unnoticed. I made my way to the burger line getting a my regular cheeze burger and fries.

  I probably shouldn't eat this ,or the scale wont be the only one seeing my gain soon. I sigh as I decide to go out side under the canopy.'maybe I'll fast again.'

   Zoey emerged from the lunch room making her way over to me. Looking flawless with her long torso, black hair, and angelic face that could make jesus sin.

  I always admired her she was beautiful with her flawless porcelain skin and could get anyone, she was adorable , she was confident, opinionated, had a great body shape and fought for what she was passionate about. Infact if the situation was switched she would have fought for him and bitch slapped her destiny with a sledge hammer.

*******<3****************
HEY FOLLOW DIS HOECAKE
ilikeboyswithcurls
*************************
  "Hallow " She stated trying not to fall up the stairs." Hi dad" i responded monotonly "my dog is the cutest." She stated shoving her phone in my face showing an "animal," resembling a cancer riden demented sewer rat that Igrew to love." Indeed" I replied

  "Stop sulking and LOOK. AT. HIM!" She forsed the phone in my face more. ".....k.." She pouted at me while slapping my arm.

  We sat there for a while before our friend Alyssa showed up. Her and Zoey were 'fighting/flirting' and making small talk about random shit. Sometimes I'd think of a comment but forget so id just shut up.

  "Y/n !" Zoey whined at me . I was suddenly drawn from my blank mind. "Hwat" I turned my attention to my friends seeing Alyssa craddle something away from Zoey."

  She wont give me my phone back. I was in the middle of a conversation." I sigh looking at Alyssa. "WHAT she wont pay me attention all she does is text yoongle boongle daddy💕 in her contacts. "DO NOT!" "DO TO"

  In the middle of the argument a voice spoke startlingly me. The voice that used to make my day and make my life more bearable, the voice that now sent shivers down my spine along with pain ridden memories.

   I was a deer in headlights as i saw his jet black hair , peach plump lips scalene eyes and heart breaking smile.  I allowed my eyes to travel down his arm to see another girls hand where i once thought mine should be.

  He didnt deserve her. She was a light blonde big chested godess. With an ego the size of universe. Indeed she was stunning but behind her endless pits for eyes lie a serpent that slithered its way through every knook and crany infecting the host like disease ,causeing the host to feel a state of euphoria as she drains. I assume it isnt gonna be long till she gets bored and the light is sucked from his eyes.

  Sometimes its like a dormat or silent killer ,the symptoms dont show till its too late.

*************************
Im in the headspace to upload more be sure to follow my bestfriend and coment and vote i love you guys thanks for the patience and reads ba boye