Chapter 4

~Last time~

For the Radio demon, his interest in the female demon has grown and was getting more and more curious of her. Much so that he was planning on interacting with her in the near future. The woman has talent and a bright one at that. He wondered what else she was good at.

Only one way to find out. But he'll have to do it on a later time. He'll wait for the excitement to simmer down before he made his move.

⚜~*~⚜

It's been a month since Sypha worked at the Happy hotel, and a month that said hotel has been receiving venues and a couple of demons in checking in for a better living. Charlie had been especially ecstatic that the hotel has already two dozen that applied. And those numbers were either affected in the turf wars, affected by the turf wars or were involved and just had had enough of it. It was a small progress, but it was still progress.

Speaking of venues, Sypha had been busy with a capital B. After the high class demons that had come a month ago who invested in the hotels project agreed to fund it. On the catch that when they or the ones they know would accept incoming events, dinner meetings or meetings in general provided that Sypha perform for them depending on said events.

Said demon knew it was coming. So did Vaggie and Charlie. And said blond apologized for the amount of work she was going to receive from there on out. Again, the teal haired demon told her that it was fine. She told the princess that it was her payment for giving a job and a place to stay.

And so, for the whole time of that month, Sypha had performed three times a week every night. Singing four to five songs and alternately taking breaks so that other performers can play on the stage.

And currently, here is Sypha now taking her week break off on singing to rest and catch her breath.

The demon was in her room, her phone playing a relaxing music as she laid on her bed. Her room door fully locked for complete privacy. Her eyes closed but she wasn't asleep. Her mind wanders as the song kept on playing.

Her thoughts were swimming with thoughts and many unanswered questions. But at the forefront of her mind was that Christmas was approaching once again. And this year would be her sixth one since she arrived her in Hell.

There was a four year gap on when she died and when she woke up here. Literally just woke up in an alley by the street.

And thinking about the Holiday, Sypha wondered that if Charlie would permit celebrating the occasion. Remembering the times when she wanted to celebrate but haven't seen it much down have, made her think that either they don't celebrate it openly or don't celebrate it at all.

Thinking about it made her head ache.

Groaning, Sypha rolled to her side, opened her eyes and looked out her window. Her room has a balcony overlooking hotel property's yard when looking down below and the city scape if you look at the horizon.

Sighing and with nothing else to do, she got up, grabbed her room key, cellphone and some money before heading out.

She wore cool gray leggings, dark oak two inch colored boots and a blue colored dress blouse with long, flaring hem sleeves. Her hair was styled in a high ponytail and her usual clip already settled on her hairline.

Leaving the elevator, passing the lobby and front desk, she waved to Angel who was manning it for the while. Said spider didn't interact and must continued on sucking his ice cream pop. But Sypha didn't mind and left the hotel.

Walking the first few blocks, Sypha was very aware of the popularity she gained and the paparazzi tailing her for pictures. She wasn't going to bother them as long no one bothers her. And if they overstep, well....