pretty

"i feel very pretty today" i said as i skipped throughout the house, smiling gleefully.

you just smiled and watched me running around the house.

"stop moving, you're making me dizzy" you chuckled.

i laughed and took a grip of your wrist.
"come on, i'm in the mood right now" i pulled you up and led you to the world of skipping.

i jumped up and down, humming to a somewhat catchy tune.
you shook your head and followed me.

"wow, it's actually fun" you said as you skipped.

"anyways, why do you think you look pretty today, and not any other days?" you questioned while slowing down your pace.

"yoongi, did you notice the difference on my face?" i muttered as i abruptly came to a stop.

you stopped too and stood in front of me.
you hummed and put your hand under your chin, pretending to think.

"you.....wore a new lipstick colour?" your answer came out more like a question.

i shook my head and began admiring your face.

"i'm not wearing make up you dumbass" i playfully hit your chest.

you began thinking again.

"you.....you have a smile on your face" you pinched my cheeks.

i bursts out laughing, " what type of funny answer is that?"

you raised your hands, signalling that you gave up.
i went closer to your face and used my finger to point at my forehead.

"can't you see, the pimple on my forehead is finally gone!" i excitedly said.

you looked at me in disbelief but a smile crept on your face a second later.
"so you feel pretty just because of that?" you scoffed.

"yes, you see the pimple was stuck on my face for a year. didn't you noticed" i explained.

"i'm sorry because your beauty has been blinding me all along" you voiced.

i chuckled and went to grab your hands.

"to congratulate this...thing....treat me to lunch" i dramatically said.

"and i shall kiss you" you leaned in and gave a quick kiss on my lips before I could response.

"what the" i mumbled.

nonetheless, we both got ready and went to eat at a fast food restaurant nearby.