c h a p t e r 1

Alena's POV

My alarm clock started going off for the first day of school. I wasn't excited like everyone else.

In fact, I dreaded the new school year. I hated to start new, meet new people, and meet new teachers. It all gave me anxiety.

I got out of bed, took a shower, shaved, brushed my teeth, and moisturized and began to pick out an outfit.

After debating between leggings and a hoodie or a cropped black hoodie, with high-waiting jeans, I chose the cute/ comfy outfit.

Leggings and a hoodie.

It wasn't a bad outfit, it was more designer than anything. Nike pro leggings and a white HUF hoodie, going along with my all white vans.

I decided to straighten my hair, and apply some mascara, contour/highlight, and my brows. Can't forget the brows.

After getting ready, I practically drug my self down stairs to eat a little bit of breakfast before I took off.

After eating I started to head off to school.

The radio started playing a nice song, I wasn't quite sure who the singer was but it caught my ears.

The women's voice in the song sounded so soft and sweet. It sounded like she was in pain, and it made my heart hurt.

'Don't you know too much already, i'll only hurt you if you let me
call me friend but keep me closer (call me back), and i'll call you when the party's over'

The song was catchy and sad. My type of music.

After almost crying my heart out, the song ended and I was enlightened on who it was. Billie Eilish?

I've heard of her, but never went off the deep end with her, like most of her fans. She had a very nice voice, but I could never, and would never obsess over her.

I pulled into the school, and got out. As I was walking into the building, I over heard some freshman talking about the one and only, Billie Eilish. I silently laughed to my self and kept on with my day.

The day went by fast, and before I knew it, I was sitting in my car, about to leave school. My classes are okay, I've never minded schoolwork, and I'm actually a straight A student so it never bothers me.

When I arrived home I looked up the song I heard on the way to school and played it. I closed my eyes and just felt her emotions. She sounded so sad, but I think that's why I like the song so much. It was pure emotion.

I decided to follow her on instagram, but couldn't find her username. That's odd.

After doing research I found out her username was @wherearetheavocados.

I scrolled through her instagram and liked a few of her pictures. She was cute, but I still don't understand why people obsess over her. It's just weird. She's a person.

***
I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy. It was my instagram

@wherearetheavocados liked your picture

Okay I wasn't expecting that. That's cool! I opened my feed up and checked it out:

Liked by wherearetheavocados, and 706 others @alena_smith: it be that way

@alena_smith: it be that way

View all 823 comments...
billieeylash: ONG BILLIE LIKED!
steph_ann: ur so pretty i miss u
billiesworld: who r u and y did billie like this ?
kate12: pretty baby
macroddoole: jealous of u
View more comments

Some were happy for me, and some were mean. I don't know why I was receiving hate, but oh well. People tend to get jealous over nothing.

*****

Hi this was really bad and i'm so sorry i love billie bye