c h a p t e r 3

Alena's POV

  Billie and I's conversation went on for hours. We talked about everything you could think of, ranging from fame, to our personal lives, to school, from being born and raised in La.

We had a lot in common, and she was a really cool person. She talked about how people treat her differently and what she goes through. It broke my heart for her.

After that day we never lost connection. We face-timed everyday.

Today is the first time we will be meeting in person after a couple months. My feelings were all over the place. I was scared, nervous, ready, and excited. She's grown to be one of my favorite people on this earth.

I was going to her concert, she made sure to get me a backstage pass so we could meet then.

I got in the shower, shaved, and moisturized.

After getting out I picked out an outfit. I decided to go with American eagle light wash ripped boy jeans, with a maroon button up long sleeve low cropped U-neck top tucked in.

I decided to pair the outfit with all black combat boots.

After getting my fit on, I put a full face of makeup on.

After my makeup was done, I curled my hair, then proceeded to make it look messy.

I examined my appearance in my mirror and decided I looked decent.

My mind was racing. I truly couldn't believe we will be meeting in an hour.
-
Heading to be venue felt like hours on end. My hear was racing, and I felt like I was going to get sick, because of how nervous I am.

When i finally arrived, security was waiting at the back gate for me. Driving in, I spotted Finneas unloading equipment for the show. We've talked a few times, so I didn't hesitant to call his name, saying hello.

I got out of my car, walked to him, and he lead me to the person my heart fluttered for.

Billie.

We walked inside, through some weird hall, and into a room. It was small and clustered, but somehow, it eased my stomach.

After waiting for a few minutes, there was a slight knock at the door.

Given no time to react, the door slowly opened and Billie slowly popped her head inside.

"LENA I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!"

My heart skipped 8 beats at once hearing the nickname she created for me.

(HAAAA DID U SEE WHAT I DID THERE HHEEHHEHEE)

Billie came running to me, jumping, and making us fall to the ground.

"Hey Bil" I softly spoke with a laugh. I was at lost for words. She was right here in front of me, after all the months, the long night facetime calls, She was here.

My billie.

————————————————————————
i make the chapters so short but honestly i get writers block really bad and i can't ever think of anything so i just end the chapter :( i'll work on it. But thank you guys for commenting. made me smile a lot to hear halls thoughts and love !!