Sasha wells.

∆hey, give it a chance and read some more!remember to vote and comment ya opinion.love y'all.xoxo

*alarm clock ringing *

There comes the most horrible moment in my life,

I quickly silence the small alarm clock groaning to no end,

picking up my phone ,i check the time and it's exactly jj,don't judge me its due to my working hours.

i go by the names of Sasha wells ,I just finished my highschool and I'm pretty proud of my achievements good grades I mean,well I work as a waitress in a hotel called LA CASA it's located along the beach, I can't complain as they pay me generously but seriously I wasn't born for this, I shrug off all the bad energy and got up.

My brother being four years younger than me is still in grade 9 and my mother is at work leaving me all alone in our humble home and again I can't complain. I rise up from my bed and took a cold shower and finally preparing myself,

I opt for dark blue skinny jeans and a white tank top matching it with my black and red vans and finally a brown leather jacket, applying a slight make up and putting my hair in a ponytail I smile as I assess my appearance in a medium mirror in my room I definitely like what I see.

By the time I finish tidying our house placing every single piece in its place it's already 5pm, I take my purse and finally leaving for work.

As you can guess by now I certainly have no car so taking the bus is an every day
routine,luckily I find one soon enough and I climb In sitting nearest to the door, I fish my phone and earphones out of my purse to put on some music for the ride .

it was my dream to live here in California even though it's not Beverly Hills yet I'm content the best is to come. I close my eyes and I visualise my life in the future me being a wife of a hot, handsome billionaire and living a fairytale yes my best friend Tiffany thinks that I'm insane and I should get to work which I completely agree with her, before I had three part time jobs consisting of babysitting, washing dishes and tutoring but as soon as I ended high school two months ago I decided to stop and took the one I'm currently working even when mom is not totally fine with it.

my short reverie is cut by reaching the final destination which is at LA CASA ,I hop out of the bus crossing the road,i wave at Peter one if the security guards he is African like me, I smile at him and continue my way entering from behind.

"well hello there "I great my best friend grinning,

"hi, Sasha we got a lot of work waiting for us, this place is fully packed just thinking about it makes my head hurt"she rambles while hugging me,

I start to change into my uniform black miniskirt and white shirt
"ummm.... What's the occasion ??"I ask while putting on my flats,because who seriously wants to put on high heels, certainly not me.

" I heard that a bunch of billionaires are throwing a party and don't ask me why cause I don't know either "

hearing the word" billionaire" I smile to myself, finally some opportunity to the other world

"oh my God what's with the evil smile "she asks eyeing me suspiciously.

I sigh and lift my hands in surrender "it's nothing "I tell her as we walk out of the changing room,

"I swear I was about to faint when I saw all those luxurious cars at the same time "now my Tiffany seemed awfully amazed

"oh, you would be surprised to see how some people in this world are rich" i tell her as we move towards the kitchen,