Adam

Remember to vote, comment and share.

Iwoke up early to catch up with my brother Sam, I decided to prepare breakfast this morning .

"hey sis, I missed you "Sam is finally awake I hug him

"sit and dig in "handing him his mug, I adore making him breakfast cause he enjoys it.

"do you remember Adam, Mason's brother "he asks as soon as he sits.

Well yeah he used to have a crush on me back in high school but I never took it seriously.

Liar

I tend to hate by subconscious

"yah what about him? "now I'm curious

"he came yesterday to see you, and boy he was disappointed when I told him you were not available "he chuckles

"I wonder why, i haven't talked to him for a while "I tell him thinking of what he could possibly want from me.

"well, it's not like you don't know each other, you've been friends I d rather say"now my brother being the genius spills out.

Let's just say it's complicated in like grade 10 when we came here in California, he was the one who helped me cope with the new environment after I bumped him in the hallway ,we became friends even though he was a typical bad boy but upon reaching grade 11 ,I started seeing that he always treated me differently he had a crush on me even Tiffany could tell, so instead of risking anyone knowing I started distancing myself from him, avoiding him then he noticed it resulting to him never approach me again. At first It was so difficult I felt like I was being ungrateful but he should have at least approached me instead he became a real bad boy changing girls like clothes. I never talked to him again.

"earth to Sasha"im drawn back by my brother 's irritating voice

"jeez I m listening "I reply harshly

"calm down, just saying goodbye "he picks up his backpack

"oh my I'm sorry, and have a good day "I hug him, he knows how to make me guilty

"it's fine, good day, "he finally leaves after saying bye to mama

My mom finally comes down ,"morning sweetie "she kisses me on the cheek

"morning, mom you should stop overworking "If it continues, she'll probably age quickly and I know she hasn't slept well last night because of me.

"don't worry I m strong enough, "she just shrug it off, and she frowns looking at her watch

"I gotta go or else I'll be late"she quickly starts packing some papers, well she's lucky she has me

"here take your coffee and drive safely "I handle her the coffee

"bye"
"bye love you "

I'm left all alone and I hate it that's why I need to get a job or risk going crazy.

After cleaning the whole house, all my energy is drained I swear this house needed deep cleaning indeed, I climbed upstairs to my room dreading a good bath to finally relax, I'm certainly positive I don't want to be a housewife.

I surely took my time as it is noon now and my stomach is sending me warning signs, growling. Making my way downstairs towards the kitchen, I fix my self a sandwich because honestly I hate cooking.

Perfect timing to go on internet and be updated, I don't even remember the last time I checked.

There is this summit going on about business staff taking place in New York and what peeked my interest was a picture of Mr grumpy aka Ethan Grayson along with other businessmen,he looked like he owned the world full of confidence and why, I scoff at myself because he's a freaking billionaire.