Chapter 33: Superpowers

"Joder, Ace."

"I told you once, morning sex is great. You were missing it." He said with a smirk.

I was on top of him, my body completely pressed against his. He caressed my legs, butt and back, sliding his fingers up and down, making me shiver after all the sweating. He woke up early today. Too early for my liking. Thank god I was not hungover. We didn't end up drinking that much. When he woke up, he slid his hand under the sheets and under my robe. I felt someone tickling me, but I also felt an inmensurable pleasure from it, so I began moaning. My breathing becoming heavier. When I realized what was happening, I opened my eyes and saw him, his face close to mine as he kissed my neck. And then-

Well, you can imagine the rest.

I buried my face on the crook of his neck and inhaled deeply. I loved how he smelled, I'd never get tired of it.

"Can't we stay for another day?" I asked softly tilting my head up to look at his face. The stubble in his jaw making him look so attractive. He pursed his lips slightly, trying to hide a smile.

"I mean, we could. But tomorrow is Monday."

I sighed and leaned down again, resting my head on his shoulder. Mondays, I used to like them but they were beginning to annoy me.

His phone vibrated on my bedside table and he sat up a little. I was going to pull apart and lay down beside him, but he took both of my thighs and gripped me down hard. I let out a little laugh and he brought his arm towards the table. He stared at the screen for a few moments. I kept staring at his eyes, trying to decipher his expression.

"Mhm. We're having lunch with my family, okay?" He said lowly, not looking away from his phone.

I got nervous just thinking about it. I liked his family, but today it would feel just different. Yesterday, I didn't know where we were standing, but today I clearly knew their son felt something for me. And I felt it too. The reality was, that I still didn't know where we stood. We weren't dating if we didn't talk about it, right? I didn't know, I never had a boyfriend ever in my life, I didn't know how these things were supposed to work.

What did his family think of me? His mom definitely knew we were not just friends. I mean, she booked this room for us. Only a bed. My mom would never do that. But Ace couldn't have told her we were in a relationship because we weren't. So who did they think I was? Someone who just casually had sex with their son?

I decided to stop overthinking about everything and noticed Ace was now staring at me, waiting for my answer. I nodded and he placed a kiss on my forehead, before leaning me down beside him and getting off of the bed.

"Quick shower?" He asked opening the curtains of the balcony a little.

"Mhm, Ace. I don't have any clothes." I remarked sitting up and covering myself with the sheets.

"Shit, true." He turned around to face me, his hands rested on his hips. I couldn't get over the fact that he was completely naked standing there looking at me. He was so comfortable in his own skin. He seemed to be thinking for a moment, biting his lips. I was just lying there, enjoying the view. "Mhm, we could go to your apartment."

"If we go, why don't I stay there? I think it's better if you go with your family on your own." I said honestly.

"Martina, I did not invite you because you just happened to be here. I want you to come. And maybe, just maybe, my family seems to adore you and they want you to come too." He said with a little smile and shrugging a shoulder.

I grinned and got out of bed. I stood in front of him, he had his hands still on his hips, I grabbed his face and pecked him on the lips.

"I'm adorable." I said grinning.