Hair clothes and fangs

"Hey girls hex means evil so for the band we could die our hair and stuff "Kyle said down the phone ."sure tell the others I'll ask see u"I said hang up .i run down stairs were my mum "hey mum me ,Kyle,Tyler and Sam made up this band called hex girls and hex means evil so can I please die my hair and stuff "I said begging "sure but you have to pay it with your money and watch sky for a month "she said "done thank you " I said hugging her.

I got a phone text from Kyle "hey Lucy Lou me and the girls are coming we will be there in 5"she said hanging up.i run up stairs to get my bag phone and money I have £100 from 2 birthdays I was saving up for a new phone .

"Lucy sweetie Kyle here " my mum said "coming " I said grabbing my bag and running down stairs until I bumped into Ashton ""well someone's in a rush to leave we're are u going "he said grieving me back my bag"the mall with my friends "I said trying to run but he grabbed my arm "hey Lucy to you want to go on a date with my tomorrow I mean I doesn't have to be a date I mean "Ashton said stuttering "I would love to "I said kissing him on the cheek .after I ran to Kyle's car and sat in the front with a big grin on my face "ow someone happy " Sam said laughing I just looked down while Kyle drove to the mall "it's a boy spill "Tyler said as Kyle parked the car "ok Ashton asked me on a date tomorrow after practice"I said getting out the car "OMG "Tyler said "where to first"I said walking in the mall "hair "Sam screamed and we all burst out laughing.

2 hours lAter

'After they had there hair and teeth in to fangs done '

"Omg we look amazing "Kyle said has we got in the car "hey Lucy can you write a song for tomorrow " Kyle said as she drove down the road "already done I did I t when I got home "I said looking at the text I got 'hi it's ashton I got your number from your mum and I'll pick you up at 6 tmz ' It said I smiled and just put 'k'.

As we pulled up to my house I got a text from my mum saying 'come home for 6 'it said .it was 5:55 now . "Bye be at mine at 5 tmz " I said getting out the car "bye Lucy Lou Lou see u tmz "they said has they drove off . I unlock the front door and walked in and shouted "mum I'm home " . "Sweetie I'm in here make dinner " she said so I walked to were my mum was "wow you look so cool and can you get sky Nash and Hayes please dinners done " my mum said I nodded and walked to the stairs and yelled "sky , Nashty , poobear dinner done " they all run down the stairs to the dinning room to where my mum and dad was .

"Lucy I love your hair "sky said eating her dinner "thanks "getting up to put my plate in the sink and walked up to my room and writing another song called its a mystery I looked on Twitter and already I had 56 new followers after look on twitter I went to sleep .

Next day

I woke up and look to see what the time is . It was 6:30 Nash and Hayes were still asleep so I filled two ice cold buckets of water up and put them above their doors . I waited an hour for them to wake up "Lucy "they screamed "Lucy "my mum shouted so I ran down stairs with Nash and Hayes following me "yeah "I said getting my breath "Ashton at the door for you " she said oh poo I said to my self because I was wearing my cow onesie ."hi Lucy"he said shutting the door "hey it half past seven what are you doing here" I said sitting on the couch "I wanted to see you and why are Nash and Hayes wet"he said as they jumped on top off me "get off going to die from your fatness " I said laughing "rode and thAt girl there put ice cold buckets of wet on top of our doors" Hayes said . "High five "Ashton said high five ing me . Hayes and Nash just left us to get food .

"You look hot in a onesie " Ashton said "and your hair I do like but "he added on." Me Kyle ,Tyler and Sam are in a band called hex girls and Kyle said to get our hair done to that evil for the band " I said "okY can't wait for to night "he said smiling "same but I don't know wat to wear"I said "that no joking casual "he said has I nodded and left to get dressed.

~~~~~2 hours later ~~~~~

Never made it as a wise man

I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing

Tired of living like a blind man

I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

And this is how you remind me

This is how you remind me

Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry

I was waiting on a different story

This time I'm mistaken

For handing you a heart worth breaking

And I've been wrong, I've been down

Into to the bottom of every bottle

These five words in my head

Scream,"Are we having fun yet?"

"Are we having fun yet?"

It's not like you didn't know that

I said I love you and I swear I still do

And it must have been so bad

'Cause living with me must have damn near killed you

And this is how you remind me

This is how you remind me

Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry

I was waiting on a different story

This time I'm mistaken

For handing you a heart worth breaking

And I've been wrong, I've been down

Into to the bottom of every bottle

These five words in my head

Scream, "Are we having fun yet?"

This is how you remind me

Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry

I was waiting on a different story

This time I'm mistaken

For handing you a heart worth breaking

I've been wrong, I've been down

To the bottom of every bottle

These five words in my head

Scream, "Are we having fun yet?"

Are we having fun yet?