Chapter 1

I woke up to the familiar pain of a nearly blinding headache. I stood up as slowly as I could and walked towards the kitchen. I couldn't seem to find the Advil.

"Looking for something?" I didn't turn my head until I heard the shake of the pill bottle.

"Well hello there Mr. Dickhead," I said sarcastically. "I don't remember your actual name but I find that one is quite fitting."

He smirked and threw over the bottle of Advil. I caught it backhandedly, much to our surprise. I quickly choked down a couple of pills and looked at him.

"Shouldn't you be wondering how I got in?" He inquired, almost bragging. I calmly pointed to the open window in the eating nook of my flat.

"That was closed when I went to bed last night," I smirked. " I guess you really wanted to see me." For some reason, I didn't feel threatened. I didn't know why, but I almost felt safer around him than by myself. Maybe it was the suit.

"I guess I did." God that smirk and that accent together just kills. I went and sat on the couch, Mr. I'm-to-sexy-for-my-suit came and sat down beside me.

"I really never did catch your name." I stated.

"It's Crowley, what's yours?"

"Thats confidential," I smirked. He scoffed. "The name's Andy. So, why are you really here, because I don't believe you broke into my apartment just to see me."

"I came to make a deal. If that's possible." He answered.

I nodded. Crossroad demon. Damn. I was really hoping he was human.

"Oh really, "I said calmly. "Wait here a moment."

I quickly got up and walked into my room and locked the door.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my belt and vest. Both were still fully stocked. I pulled off my shirt and put the vest on, it still fit. I pulled out my favorite pair of "I'm about to kill something" pants and slipped them on, I then tightened the belt around my waist. I looked at my clock. 42 seconds, not horrid, but I'll have to get back in shape if the demons are going to keep knocking.

I took two swords from the wall and held them tightly in my hand. I opened the door, weapons drawn.

"Alright, let's do this!"

"Whoa! No need to get violent!" He yelled.

"Where are the others. You demons never go anywhere without back up." I was completely calm. I knew how to handle myself.

"If you know what I am then you know that those swords of yours won't do you any good." He was right.

"Yeah, but you won't be able to kill me if you have no arms and legs." I smirked. He glanced behind me and his eyes widened. Poof. He was gone.

"What the f-" WAM!! It all went dark.