Casual

Nia pov~
"Nia, I got so scared for that boy, X was gone beat the hell outta him" Sanaa said.

I laughed.

"And you know Prince, Pac, Meth, Cube, and Eiht was gone jump in, Snoop ain't a real fighter for real" I mentioned.

We walked to our next class, and everybody started talking about the situation that happened the last period.

"X said that lil nigga killed his cousin" a guy said.

"Yea I remember Nasir, he was so popular" the girl replied.

I started doing my work and looked at the time, I'm ready to tell Sanaa some information about the little dude and X

I started doing my work and looked at the time, I'm ready to tell Sanaa some information about the little dude and X. I looked out the window and seen Prince flipping me off, I laughed and gave him the same thing. Me and Prince been dating for 8 months, and it's been great.

1 hour later

"Sanaa!"

She turned around.

"Guess which one of X's cousins was killed"

"Which one?"

"Nasir"

"WHAT!" she shouted.

"Be quiet" I said.

"That was my crush girl" she mentioned.

"He was a friend of mine last year, in Mr. Hughes class" I said.

"I can't believe, that little nigga killed him"

"Yea, this school gone tear him a part" I added.

X pov~
Me and my dawgs was outside skipping in the schools parking lot, talking about that little muthafucka.

"That nigga must not know who the fuck we is" Cube spoke.

"This nigga not worth talking shit about, we can just beat the hell outta him tomorrow" Tupac suggested.

"Yeah, let's just beat the fuck outta him" Prince agreed.

"Nawl, fuck tryna beat him up dawg, I want that lil bitch dead" X replied

"X, how you know this bitch nigga killed Nas?" Snoop asked

"Because Nas use to always talk about a nigga name Casual from Compton, Nas use to brag about how much money that nigga had and how he sold drugs to get paid, he even showed me a picture of him and that's how I know that's him"