Chapter 1: He

The rain never stopped.
I never stopped running.
I remembered the slap before,the pain on my cheek was still burning. I wondered if I had a bruise or not.Again I was abandoned,betrayed and hurted.But this time I ran.
The moment he hit me on the face I knew I had to run.
I had to.

I ran away.

From what I remembered I never had once a good moment or a peaceful one in my life. I hate to admit that I was nothing more than a burden or a bad luck. The tribe depised me. The members feared me. The priests avoid me. My family abandoned me since I was an infant.

And I can do nothing about it.

I ran away from home since I was 8,started dating when I was 14. Started going in and out from guy's houses when I was 15. Lost my virginity when I was 18.
Now that I'm 19,I wonder what would happen to me next. I forgot my birthday eventually,my house adress and even my clothes sometimes. I never stopped this unhealthy life of mine. Knowing if I stopped,I have nowhere to live.

To survive,I slept with men.

My attitude changed my life. I seduce boys. My voice was beginning to be more mature. I cut my hair and put on eyeshadow. I could see my body shape improving.

Today was another day my so-called boyfriend broke up with me. I asked for a peaceful one but got hit instead.
"Get Out of My House."
He sounded mad. I gave him an angry glare before walking out of the house.
Then I started running. All of the sudden,my nerves were kicking me. I ran and ran. I ran into the oak woods,a place I would never walk into or wander to. A strange instinct made me ran past the dead oak trees,as my tears begin to fall dramatically.

"Why am I crying?"
Was it because I was hurted badly? Or was it because I was almost banished from the tribe for having a red eye? Or was it because I gain no love and no luck? My feelings was complicated,like waves from the ocean smashing towards my head.

Just when I was about to realised that I should stop,I found myself into a wild massive garden of dead roses. There were dead petals and dead roses everywhere. Clearly looks like noone took care of it.

The branch were as dead as the oak trees outside. Behind the huge dead rose bushes,was a another huge manshion.
Abandoned.

The walls were almost cracking,lines of fading paint around the edges,Windows and doors shut. Noone was here.

Or maybe there is?

Or maybe there is?

My clothes were wet. My presence was close to lewd. I could see my bra from the outside of my white soaked shirt. Thankfully I didn't put on make up today. I needed a place to stay for a night.

Just a night,I needed this. But will the owner let me? Or maybe it was really abandoned? I could stand it anymore,my fur was frozen. My paws were shivering and I'm having a headache.

 My paws were shivering and I'm having a headache

I made my way to the main entrance and knocked. Once,noone answered. Twice,still no answer. Third time,Again,no answer.
This manshion was abandoned.
I decided to try on the knobs,I twitched,the door was now opened.