Chapter 5 : Bath

The water sprayed opened, giving me a little jump. Gosh this mong is giving me too much excitement for one rainy night. My cheeks were flustered from the mess,though my hair was dry from the cold breeze,it still looked fucked up to me.

I went close to the mirror behind me and decided to tidy up my fucked up hair,I didn't look so bad but keeping a good impression to everyone is what I do best.

The door slided opened and Spin was standing aside. He chuckled at my little actions. "Well aren't you a clean kitty?" Jeez,I almost jumped. He was already half naked- A towel to cover up at least.

I realised I was starting to sweat. This was a first time I was actually nervous about sex. Sex never bothered me,it was like a part my life,something I would do often.

But now,now that this gorgeous stranger is asking me for it,why am I nervous? I frozed,I know I look like an idiot. His eyes shimmered at me,as if he was mocking me in a playful way. "Come,no need to be nervous."

I inhaled some air before I enter the bathtub area,oof there were smoke everywhere,wait no,those were just the air particles of the hot water. Instead of looking like a bathroom,it looked like a sauna. A luxury 5-Star Grading Sauna.

He went into the bathtub first,he took off his towel,I felt uneasy at first but my inner self slapped my brain,making me hype for the pleasure. Hell,he has the perfect body of a male mong. I could just park my face right up to his abs.

My inner self was making me feel naughty now,I know I'm getting wet. I stepped into the bathtub careful,hoping not to slip like a clown or whatsoever. Before I can even react to anything,he pulled me right onto his chest instead.

Oh my soul his scent is like a drug to me. An intense drug. My cheeks went burning again,I know my blushing case tonight worsen. He chuckled,playful behaviour. "You're too cute to be careful." I considered that as a tease.

"You're too playful to be a master." I teased back,his grin went widen. "I can't wait to see that look on your face when I did." Shit I lost. My cheeks went back to flames,for a moment I forgot that I was still on his chest. My breast was pressing his,jeez my face feels like a volcano.

He placed me gently on top,instructing me to ride him I suppose. I grabbed on his neck,my head on his shoulder,then I thrusted,oof he was overwhelming. Much different than any other sex pals I believe.

Then in a split second,he grabbed my waist and began to thrust himself into me. I moaned,his thrust was much pleasuring. I found myself biting his neck next,oopsie daisy,a love mark will do. He groaned a little,but didn't stop continue thrusting into me.

He thrusted hard before releasing into me,calling after my name. I began to moan like a slut,I climaxed with him just right in time. I was breathless. Never had I once have a pleasuring night with a billion dollar worth mong.

"You're fascinating,just as I expected." He grinned,I felt guilty for that love mark I gave him earlier but my inner self was dancing in circles like a ball. "Why?" I asked,still breathless.

He held me close like a pet. "You'll know soon enough." Gosh mysterious personalities are deadly. A trap for all curiosity. "I'll get you to tell me soon enough." I smiled victoriously.

"I would be expecting for that." He kissed my neck,licking it inside. I felt ticklish,pushing him away softly. "You've done these before with..other girls haven't you?"

He glared at me with his shiny yellow eyes,bright but keen. "You want the truth?" I nodded,my curiosity is smashing my inner self,I couldn't help myself. "Yes I have."I felt myself dying a little inside."How many?"He chuckled a little,"Only 2. I don't randomly ask girls around in public for this."

My inner self exhaled like a tornado. "Who is she?" He made an eyeroll,"Too many questions,Lema." He grinned. Ugh,my curiosity is kicking my brain again. He's a mysterious billionaire,and an overwhelming master who had taken all over me.